|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
- Archer Towers are extremely good structures. They are able to target both Ground and Air Units, and they have excellent range. This versatility means they should form the cornerstone of every player's defense.
- The appearance of the archer tower completely changes at level 6 and level 11.
- Unfortunately, the Archer Tower's damage brings down its fire rate a little bit.
- Defensive Strategy
- Archer towers can target both Ground and Air Units at an amazing distance. Therefore, it is generally a good idea to place them on the outer perimeter of the village . Doing so allows players to capitalize on the excellent range and provides good coverage for the rest of their defenses. As Archer Towers have the ability to target both Ground and Air Units, a good strategy would be to place all of the other defenses within range of at least one archer tower, and to use them sort of near the middle for max coverage.
- It is typically a good idea to upgrade Archer Towers before you upgrade Cannons. Archer Towers have more range and can target air units as well as ground units.
- Offensive Strategy
- Their ability to target both Ground and Air Units makes archer towers formidable attackers. However, archer towers are only able to damage one unit at a time. This makes it very easy to overwhelm them with large groups of Archers or Barbarians. It is advisable to keep Balloons away from an archer tower, as their slow movement speed makes them an easy target. However, Balloons deployed in large numbers will quickly destroy an archer tower with only losing one or two Balloons . After the archer towers (and Air Defenses ) are taken out, the Balloons proceed to destroy everything. You can also place a group of archers (around 15-20) and let them do the work.
- Archer Towers undergo big visual changes at levels 6 and 11.
- You don't need an Archer to have the archer tower.
- Archer towers are the first defenses that you will unlock that will attack flying troops.
- At different levels, there may be one or more Archers at the top of the tower; purely aesthethic. Towers with three archers at the top have the same range and rate of fire as towers with only one archer at the top.