loss. Additionally you can go for the 50% damage and get one star by taking risks and destroying a few more buildings.
- They are good to take out lone buildings, e.g. Builder's Hut placed far away to prevent full destruction.
- Védekező stratégiaja
- She is an excellent troop to have in the Clan Castle because she can target both Air and Ground Units.
- If she is nd a Wall when enemy melee troops without a favorite target notice her, those troops will start attacking the wall in order to reach her. Unfortunately she will often forget to stay behind the wall and begin attacking the troops in open space.
- It's unknown why she has a small pouch on her belt, though it likely supplies things such as bow strings and water.
- As of now, the polls are showing that this unit is the most favored by the players when raiding a base. This is why Supercell increased the prices to upgrade them.
- Archers are commonly the most popular requested troops for the Clan Castle.
- The most notable cosmetic changes for an Archer being upgraded is the color of their hair/hood and arrow type:
- A level 1 or 2 Archer has pink (default) hair and default (wooden) arrows.
- A level 3 or 4 Archer has purple hair and flaming arrows.
- A level 5 Archer has a green hood and elixir arrows.
- A level 6 Archer has purple hair, a tiara, and the arrows have purple fletching. In addition, level 6 Archers have a different stance.
- When you tap on the Army Camp, the Archers stationed there all pump their right fist into the air three times.
- A level 5 Archer is presumably supposed to look like a Ranger, as Rangers are also archers.
- You can have a maximum of 220 Archers at one time in a full complement of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 250 if you include the 30 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle.
- On 17 March 2013 there was a Clash-Off competition involving Archers:
- "Chief, it’s time for a CLASH OFF!! Archer or Valkyrie ? Pick your favorite and tell us why - you could win 1000 gems!!! We'll announce the winner tomorrow!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.