"The power of Dark Elixir could not be contained in a regularly shaped Elixir vat. As it's three times as powerful, we had to invent a cubical form of storage!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- This storage allows you to save your hard earned dark elixir. It is used to buy and upgrade the Heroes, purchase the Seeking Air Mine (Bomb), and to train and upgrade the new dark elixir troops.
- The dark elixir storage is a transparent, rectangular shaped building. It is stated that this storage had to resemble a cube due to the dark elixir's power.
- The dark elixir storage building takes up a 3x3 space.
- Dark Elixir storages remain fully functional while being upgraded.
- Some people skip getting the drill and just get the storage because it is much faster to raid for dark elixir than it is to collect it on your own.
- If a player without a Dark Elixir storage raids dark elixir, the dark elixir will not be stored and simply disappear.
- It is hard to tell if a Dark Elixir storage is full or not.
- Dark Elixir is the hardest resource to get, except maybe for Gems.
|Védelmi Épületek||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Wizard Tower • Air Defense • Hidden Tesla • Walls • Traps • X-Bow|
|Nyersanyag Épületek||Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut|
|Katonai Épületek||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar|
|Egyéb Épületek||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.