|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
- Golems are powerful tanking units that upon death split into two smaller golemites that continue to do damage.
- Golems and golemites do splash damage when they die.
- Offensive Strategy
- Defensive Strategy
- Golems, like Barbarians, Giants and PEKKAs, are very tanky units that are used to soak up fire. Make sure that the Golem is in the middle or in range of most of your defenses, as the Golem can distract troops and even when overwhelmed, they will do splash damage which can kill less tankier units such as Archers.
- Added to the game on 4/17/2013.
- You can have a maximum of 7 Golems at one time in a full complement of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 8 if you include the 1 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle.
- It is the only troop that splits in two upon death.
- Has a housing space of 30, which is 5 spaces more than a P.E.K.K.A.
- The Golem is the only troop that can fill up a Clan Castle level 5 alone.
- The latest Dark Elixir Troop released.
- Similar attacking style to the Giant.