"Your troops are stationed in Army Camps. Each camp can house only one troop type at a time. Some troops can be upgraded to fit more units per camp!"
- The Army Camp houses Builder Base Troops which you can use for Versus Battles.
- Army Camps take up a 3x3 space.
- Each Army Camp houses one particular type of troop, rather than collectively housing a combination of troops. The number of troops that each Army Camp can house will depend on the level of that troop.
- Each Camp trains instantaneously and does not cost any Builder Elixir.
- You must have all your Army Camps full before you can start a Versus Battle.
- All the troops in the Army Camps that are trained will be used up even if you do not deploy them, though this is not a significant issue because of the instant training.
- The build cost and build time for the Army Camp increases the more Army Camps you own. At Builder Hall level 8, you can have a maximum of six Army Camps.
- Unlike Army Camps in the Home Village, they cannot be upgraded. However, most troops allow more of their kind to fit in a single Army Camp if they are sufficiently upgraded in the Star Laboratory.
- Army Camps don't have a lot of hitpoints, so place them outside the base or in the corners as a distraction as they do nothing on defense.
- If you can manage to put it in a defense's range it might kill a couple of Raged Barbarians or Sneaky Archers and catch the opponent off-guard.
- Try to take out Army Camps with a single small unit, such as a Sneaky Archer or a Beta Minion for extra percentage in the attack.
- Unlike the Army Camp in the Home Village, these Army Camps take more time to build and cost more Elixir per quantity. It is the only building, other than the Builder's Hut in the Home Village, for which the build cost increases with the number built.
- The Army Camp in the Builder Base has a 3x3 space, unlike the Army Camps in the Home Village which have a 4x4 space (which were formerly 5x5).
- Unlike other buildings that are equivalent to the Home Village buildings, the Army Camp, Archer Tower, and Walls have their own designs in Builder Base.
- On 26/6/2017, the fifth Army Camp originally intended for Builder Hall level 6 which was to cost 1,500,000 Builder Elixir and take one day to build, was removed, leaving Builder Hall level 6 with only four Army Camps. This Army Camp subsequently re-appeared when Builder Hall 7 was introduced, this time costing 2,500,000 Builder Elixir and taking 2 days to build.
- In the Single Player Campaign level Goblin Gauntlet, there appears to be a 2x2 Army Camp down the bottom of the base, although it appears to be different than this Army Camp, but is related more to the level 1 Army Camp from the Home Village.
|Tapping this icon displays the Army Camp's Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon opens up the troop training interface, allowing you to train troops.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Number of Army Camps||Build Cost
*The first Army Camp is already there when you enter the Builder Base, and is automatically repaired upon upgrading to Builder Hall level two.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|