|Town Hall Level:||5-6|
|Introduction:||This strategy is a ground attack, useful for getting loot and trophies.|
- Find a base that has its resources and defenses on the inside, and some attack-useless buildings on the outside (barracks, etc.).
- Spread out wizards around the outside, and lighting spell the Town Hall or Mortar if you wish so.
- If the mortar starts damaging the wizards, deploy your giants early (skip this step if wizards are not quickly and heavily damaged).
- Once they have took care of the outside buildings, deploy somehow spread out but not too spread out (because giants are powerful together) giants to take care of the defenses.
- Deploy the goblins if you wish so (bear in mind that the goblins have very little health so it is recommended many of the defenses are taken out before you deploy them).
- Sit and watch.
|Conclusion:||If a good base is found, and executed properly, this strategy will get you a 3-star, and some trophies.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.