|Introduction:||A TH9 2-3 star war strategy.It's quite expensive,but quite successful as well. For further information, scroll down.|
- Use all your archers to scout for CC troops. If this part fails,use wizards,wall breakers,or your own RQ troops to scout for them.
- As usual,lead them to a corner and kill them using your wizards.
- Deploy a Golem near a corner where the wall segments are weak.
- Once all defenses fire on the Golem, deploy 2-3 wall breakers to break through the walls in the Golem's way.
- Deploy the other Golem at the same place. Then release all PEKKAs at one place.
- Deploy your wizards. They could be put in a straight line or a curved one behind the Golems.
- When your Golems or PEKKAs reach critical condition, deploy your Healing Spells.
- When your wizards or PEKKAs reach the base center,use the Rage Spell.
- Your troops would be greatly weakened after step.8.Deploy your last Healing Spell(if you have one left)on your PEKKAs only if you're sure that you could achieve 3 stars.
|Conclusion:||Mostly used to achieve 2-3 stars on an anti-hog base, as Hog riders are OP at TH9.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.