Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-8||Level 9-11||Level 12-14||Level 15-16||Level 17-18|
- The Baby Dragon is a flying troop unlocked when the Builder Barracks is upgraded to level 6.
- Baby Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Like its Home Village counterpart, its damage output increases when it is separated from other allied air units by a distance of at least 4.5 tiles. However, this is controlled by its ability, Tantrum, which is unlocked at level 2.
- Compared to its Home Village counterpart, it moves slightly faster but has a slightly shorter range.
- Baby Dragons are air troops so they cannot be hit by ground-targeting defenses.
- Try to destroy Air Bombs first as they do the most damage to the Baby Dragons. You can use ground troops to destroy it as they cannot target ground.
- Try to destroy Firecrackers that are sniping at your Baby Dragons from afar.
- Baby Dragons are great tanks for Beta Minions, allowing them to be on the field for longer when they would otherwise be wiped out, even if this means their Tantrum ability can no longer activate.
- Keep the Baby Dragons apart so their Tantrum ability will be activated and deal extra damage.
- If using an all-Baby Dragon attack, you may find it useful to hold some of your Baby Dragons in reserve so that the ones currently on the battlefield can easily utilize the ability. Then, once these Baby Dragons start to die out, you can deploy the Baby Dragons in reserve to replace the ones you lost.
- The Baby Dragon can hit two buildings/Walls at once - however, it only targets one at a time. To make it hit two buildings, the Baby Dragon has to target an opponent's Guard Post troop that is between two buildings. While the Baby Dragon is shooting at it, it will hit its surrounding buildings.
- If you have the Battle Machine, you can use it to shield Baby Dragons from Archer Towers and Hidden Teslas. However, note that the Battle Machine may not be able to hold its own against other ground defenses such as Double Cannons and Crushers, which still needs to be taken out otherwise.
- Disperse Baby Dragons in a manner that a Mega Tesla isn’t able to chain onto them.
- You can use Baby Dragons to destroy Crushers and other ground-attacking defenses to give way for your ground troops, and, if possible, the Battle Machine. Once all the threatening defenses are down the ground troops can demolish the AA defenses and allow the rest of your dragons to take the base by storm.
- While this may not be immediately obvious, lone Baby Dragons can decimate any defense one-on-one at full health if they are at relative levels.
- On defense, protect your Firecrackers and Air Bombs to prevent them from being taken out using other distraction buildings.
- Archer Towers set to fast attack mode are as powerful as Firecrackers when it comes to defending against Baby Dragons.
- Air Bombs are the Baby Dragon's arch-nemesis since they can not only deal devastating splash damage but also hard and comes in with an endless supply against it.
- A Mega Mine set to Air can damage multiple Baby Dragons.
- Mega Teslas are very powerful against Baby Dragons. Try to place splash damage defenses like Roasters and Air Bombs near it so that the Mega Tesla does not get distracted by smaller troops like Bats.
- The Baby Dragon undergoes significant visual changes at levels 9, 12, and 17.
- Initially, it appears as a small lime green Dragon with the spikes and tips of its wings being orange. Its hands and feet are a dark orange that fades back into the body.
- At level 9, the Baby Dragon's wings turn yellow.
- At level 12, the Baby Dragon's wings and tongue turn pink.
- At level 15, the Baby Dragon gains golden bracelets on each wrist.
- At level 17, the Baby Dragon's wings turn blue and his tongue turns purple.
- You can have a maximum of 24 fully upgraded Baby Dragons in a set of Army Camps.
- When the Baby Dragon activates Tantrum, it becomes immobile for a moment.
- The Baby Dragon and Raged Barbarian are the only Builder Base Troops not to have unique sounds when deployed, attacking, and dying.
- Unlike other Builder Base troops, the Baby Dragon in Builder Base doesn't visually differ from the Baby Dragon that's from the Home Village.
|Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|Area Splash||20||1s||6||2.5 tiles||Tantrum|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|