- The Barbarian is a subtroop spawned by Battle Rams and as part of the Raid Cart squad.
- Barbarians are single-target melee troops with no preferred target.
- Although these types of Barbarians cannot be deployed individually, you can use Battle Ram Barbarians and Raid Cart Barbarians to take out weaker buildings, or to simply funnel other troops.
- The most commonly used Barbarian subtroop attack is with Battle Rams. Since four Barbarians spawn from a Battle Ram and Raid Cart, summoning multiple of the former can result in a horde of Barbarians, which can decimate most point defenses easily.
- If you are planning to utilize this strategy with the aforementioned Barbarians, remember to bring in a Healing Spell to keep them alive as long as possible, along with a Rage Spell, allowing the Barbarians to become even more lethal.
- You can also use small numbers of Battle Ram and Raid Cart Barbarians to funnel other important troops such as Super Giants, Super Wizards, or for the Raid Cart, the Siege Cart itself.
- Large numbers of Barbarians are vulnerable to almost every type of splash defense. Be sure to place these wisely if you suspect you will be attacked by Battle Ram Barbarians or Raid Cart rushers.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range|
|Any||Melee (Ground Only)||12||1s||?|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|