Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"This colossal menace soaks up huge amounts of damage and bashes everything in his path. He guards his territory fiercely when defending, and can launch into a devastating rage when attacking once his Iron Fist ability is unlocked!"
|Barbarian King||Gladiator King||P.E.K.K.A King||Skeleton King||Jolly King|
|Primal King||Clockwork King||Party King||Champion King||Pirate King|
|Warrior King||Rogue King||Fierce King||Jungle King||Beat King|
- The Barbarian King Altar is basically an Army Camp/Laboratory for the Barbarian King. When he isn't engaged in battle, the Barbarian King can be seen pacing around the Altar, or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- You need a free Builder and 5,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar. Once the Altar has been placed, the Barbarian King is summoned immediately. The placement of the Altar is instantaneous and no additional resources are required to summon the Barbarian King.
- If you wish to see the Barbarian King's targeting range, tap either on him or on his Altar.
- It was added with the 10th January 2013 Hero update.
- Although the Altar itself can not be upgraded, the Barbarian King can be upgraded to level 80.
- The Builder has his own animation for upgrading the Heroes. He forms some gold in a furnace near the Altar, and hits it with his hammer on an anvil, despite the Altar being made of stone.
- There are a few bones on the Altar, along with a sword.
- The Altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell that is at least level 5, because of its low hitpoints.
- When you tap on the Barbarian King or view his skin, he will let out a loud grunt.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Barbarian King, such as Damage per Second, Hitpoints, Regeneration Time and Ability Level.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Barbarian King to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Barbarian King is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Barbarian King to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Heroes if you have one. When the Barbarian King is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Heroes. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Heroes.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Heroes.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon instantly heals the Barbarian King for the displayed amount of Gems. This icon only appears when the Barbarian King is currently regenerating health on the Altar.|
|Tapping this icon boosts the Barbarian King's regeneration speed for 1 hour, reducing the time required to regenerate the Barbarian King by a factor of four for the duration of the boost.|
|Tapping this icon boosts your troop and Siege Machine training, spell brewing and hero regeneration for 1 hour, reducing the time by a factor of four for the duration of the boost, at the cost of one Training Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Training Potion.|
|Tapping this icon resumes a paused boost to Barbarian King's regeneration rate. This icon is only shown if your Barbarian King has an active regeneration rate boost that was paused by a maintenance break.|
|Tapping this icon temporarily boosts all your Heroes by 5 levels for 1 hour, bounded by your Town Hall and Builder Hall's limits, at the cost of one Hero Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Hero Potion.|
|Tapping this icon resumes a paused Hero Potion boost. This icon is only shown if you have an active Hero Potion boost that was paused by a maintenance break.|
|Tapping this icon picks the skin for the Barbarian King.|
|Tapping this icon shows the selected skin for the Barbarian King while viewing another's base.|
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13) • Giga Inferno (TH14) • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|