Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The Master Builder's prize invention smashes enemy buildings to bits. What better way is there to show who's the best builder around? Unlock the Electric Hammer ability to give opponents a real pounding!"
- The Battle Machine Altar is the Altar for the Battle Machine and is currently the only Altar in the Builder Base.
- The Altar is one of the three ruins found on the Builder Base, the others being the Gem Mine and Clock Tower. It is already in the Builder Base when you first enter it, albeit in a broken state. It can be repaired at Builder Hall level 5; doing so will unlock the Battle Machine.
- Before the Battle Machine is repaired, the Battle Machine Altar is treated similarly to an obstacle (much like the ruined Clan Castle) and cannot be moved around; attacking troops will not be able to attack or destroy it (nor do they need to do so in order to achieve 100% destruction). Once rebuilt, it can be moved freely around.
- Unlike other hero Altars, this Altar has a seat on top. The seat is painted red with a golden hammer as well as a rim.
- The Battle Machine does not defend during a battle, unlike the other Heroes in the Home Village.
- The Altar is considered a regular building in battle, not a defense.
- The Altar serves no purpose on defense, so it's better to put it outside of the base to distract troops.
- Even when ruined, your enemies cannot deploy troops on top of the altar, so having your base near it could be beneficial.
- Try placing it into the corners to let your opponents run out of time.
- Try to take out the Battle Machine Altar with a single small unit, such as a Sneaky Archer, for extra percentage in the attack.
- The Battle Machine Altar is the only altar that has a "build time", presumably because the time is spent rebuilding the Battle Machine. All other altars allow the player to immediately use the associated Hero upon placement.
- It is the only Altar that has more than two layers.
- There is a wrench on the bottom right-hand side of the Altar, possibly used to rebuild the Battle Machine.
- The Battle Machine is still available for attacks even if the Master Builder is building or upgrading a structure, or is in the Home Village.
- The Battle Machine Altar still generates a no-spawn-zone when ruined, just like everything else in Builder Base that has to be repaired.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Battle Machine, such as Damage per Second, Hitpoints and Ability Level.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Battle Machine to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Battle Machine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Battle Machine to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Heroes if you have one. When the Battle Machine is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while the Battle Machine is being rebuilt, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while the Battle Machine is being upgraded, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Heroes. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Heroes.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building or Book of Heroes, where relevant.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon temporarily boosts all your Heroes by 5 levels for 1 hour, bounded by your Town Hall and Builder Hall's limits, at the cost of one Hero Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Hero Potion.|
|Tapping this icon resumes a paused Hero Potion boost. This icon is only shown if you have an active Hero Potion boost that was paused by a maintenance break.|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|