The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Battle Ram is a temporary troop released in August 2017 as part of the Clashiversary events. It was available from UTC 07:00 4/8/17 to UTC 07:00 11/8/17, and again from UTC 07:00 31/8/17 to UTC 07:00 7/9/17.
- When deployed, the Battle Ram moves quickly and will attempt to ram the nearest target at speed, dealing moderately high damage if successful. When its hitpoints are depleted or when it has hit a target, it will break apart to reveal four Barbarians.
- Battle Rams prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Battle Rams become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Offensive Strategy
- Battle Rams are cheap to train yet they do a lot of damage should they successfully hit a target.
- A Rage Spell will help the Battle Ram do a lot more damage than it would normally do. With the Rage Spell's support, the Battle Ram would be able to do over 1,000 damage at Town Hall 11 (over 4,000 damage to Walls). However the Rage Spell's area of effect is relatively small compared to the whole village which makes it tough to utilize this technique properly.
- Battle Rams can make substitute Wall Breakers since they are much cheaper than Wall Breakers are. However, they do less damage than Wall Breakers do and take more housing space in that regard alone, yet they spawn high level Barbarians regardless of whether or not they hit a wall.
- Just like the Ice Wizard before it, the Battle Ram cannot be donated.
- Between its two appearances, the Battle Ram was reworked.
- Its housing space was decreased to 4 (from 5).
- Its Barbarians' damage and hitpoints were greatly increased.
- It now deals 4x damage to Walls and now preferentially targets them.
- You could have a maximum of 60 Battle Rams at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 20 Battle Rams with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- The Battle Ram cannot be upgraded in the Laboratory, but its stats scale by Town Hall level; higher Town Halls will have stronger Battle Rams. At Town Hall level , the Battle Ram deals damage and has hitpoints. Its spawned Barbarians, in the Battle Ram's first appearance, did damage per second and had health. In the Battle Ram's second appearance, its spawned Barbarians do damage per second and has health.
- There is a special event where players must win ten Multiplayer Battles, using at least one-tenth of their army size in Battle Rams, which will reward players with 500 Experience and 250 Gems when completed.
- Unlike their Clash Royale counterpart, the "ram" is wielded by four Barbarians instead of two. The Battle Ram in this game will also attack defensive troops if given the chance, unlike the Clash Royale counterpart which strictly only attacks buildings.
- The Barbarians from the Battle Ram are not affected by the Barbarian King's Iron Fist ability.
- After it became unavailable to train, players that still had Battle Rams could keep them in their Army Camps, at least until the October 2018 update, when all such temporary troops disappeared after their period ended. This was also true for the Ice Wizard.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.