Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The Boat lets you visit new places!"
- The Boat connects your Home Village with the Builder Base. Rebuilding it is free of charge and takes five seconds to rebuild; however, your Town Hall must be at level 4 or above in order to rebuild it.
- The Boat allows players to travel between their Home Village and their Builder Base.
- It is located on the shores of each base.
- The Builder Boat appears to be a wooden boat with red and white sails on it.
- The rebuilding process is part of the tutorial of the Builder Base, as is the animation of sailing. A player will be able to instantly travel between bases upon tapping on the Boat after the tutorial.
- The Boat was first seen on the shores of Clash of Clans villages on May 3, 2017. However, the update in which it could be rebuilt was released 19 days later on May 22, 2017.
- In a tweet about the 2017 May update, Clash of Clans tweeted an image of the Boat.
- However, the patch was on the left side of the Boat instead of the right like it is now.
- A tweet on May 11th, 2017 had the patch on the right side of the Boat.
- The Builder Boat, which is another boat, is located on the left side of the dock in the Builder Base. This Boat allows the Master Builder to travel to your Home Village and gear up your Cannon, Mortar, and Archer Tower in your Home Village, or work in the Home Village as an extra builder once the Master Builder's Hut has been built if you upgraded your O.T.T.O Hut to level 5 once completing all the tasks.
- Prior to the May 2017 update, the Boat could be seen in the war base floating among the trees.
- It takes 5 seconds to rebuild - the quickest time to destroy or rebuild something in Clash of Clans, excluding Traps, Walls and heroes which are instant.
- Even though the description of the Boat has the word "places" in it, the Boat only takes you to one place, which is the Builder Base.
- When you look at an Abandoned Base that hasn't logged on to the game since the March 2017 Update, the Boat will not appear
- When spectating an attack in the Home Village, you cannot see the Boat, but when spectating an attack in the Builder Base, you can see the Boat.
- Interestingly, when tapping on the Boat normally while on the Builder Base, it takes you to your home village. However, when spectating an attack in the Builder Base and clicking the boat, it just glows, as normally would happen.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon switches between the Home Village and the Builder Base.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.