The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-10||Level 11-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Bomber is a ranged, area-damaging unit, which is unlocked at Builder Barracks level 5.
- The Bomber appears to be a skeleton holding a bomb, like the Wall Breaker.
- Bombers deal 15 times damage to Walls.
- Unlike the Wall Breaker, they are not kamikaze attackers; instead they attack from a distance.
- Bombers have no preferred target when attacking; however unlike other troops with no preferred target, Bombers treats walls just like any other building, and will target and attack both walls and buildings, whichever is closest. Bombers is able to do extra damage to Walls. If they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building (or wall) from their current location.
- Its ability, Big Bomb, increases its damage on the first attack. This is unlocked at level 2.
- Offensive Strategies:
- Since Bombers are fragile, it is recommended to place them behind a ground tank, such as Boxer Giants. They can also break walls for them.
- A single Army Camp of Bombers will pair well with Raged Barbarians especially when the Raged Barbarians are level 10 or higher, as the Bombers will destroy Walls which will allow the Barbarians to attack a large portion of the base.
- They are effective at destroying walls to let the Battle Machine and high level troops in. Also, you never need to worry about walls or wasting the ability against walls.
- The Bomber easily takes out Guard Post troops with its area damage splash.
- If the ability Big Bomb is unlocked, a single bomber is enough to break or critically damage strong walls if he lands the first hit on walls, or on a 3x3 or smaller building touching the walls.
- Upgrade Differences:
- Initially, the Bomber appears as a skeleton carrying a bomb. It wears brown gloves, a blue aviator helmet and goggles.
- At level 5, the bomb that the Bomber carries is now larger.
- At level 9, the Bomber's gloves are now dark blue instead of brown.
- At level 11, the Bomber now wears a face shield, but retains its goggles.
- At level 13, the Bomber's face shield gains a visor in place of its goggles. Its gloves are now golden.
- At level 17, the Bomber’s bomb turns golden, but it has a black band with gold spikes around it.
- The Bomber is one of aspects originated from Clash Royale to come to Clash of Clans; along with Baby Dragon, Miner, Bomb Tower, and Night Witch (and her Bats).
- The Bomb Tower appears to house a Bomber, which attacks in a similar manner to the Bomber troop, however, the Bomb Tower attacks faster.
- Sometimes a Bomber may become raged, attacking faster and doing double damage. This is presumed to be a glitch.
- It's possible to three-star a base with all the Walls destroyed as well by using an army containing Bombers, because they are the only troops that will treat walls as any other building.
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.