Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-10||Level 11-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Bomber is a troop unlocked at Builder Barracks level 5. It throws explosives at foes with a large AOE, inflicting 15x damage to Walls. It is the Builder Base troop version of the Wall Breaker.
- Bombers have no preferred target when attacking; however unlike other troops with no preferred target, Bombers treats walls just like any other building, and will target and attack both walls and buildings, whichever is closest. Bombers are able to do extra damage to Walls. If they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building (or wall) from their current location.
- Its ability, Big Bomb, increases its damage on the first attack. This is unlocked at level 2.
- Since Bombers are fragile, it is recommended to place them behind a ground tank, such as Boxer Giants, Battle Machine or Super P.E.K.K.As so they can safely shatter walls.
- A single Army Camp of Bombers will pair well with Raged Barbarians especially when the Raged Barbarians are level 10 or higher, as the Bombers will destroy Walls which will allow the Raged Barbarians to attack a large portion of the base.
- Unlike the Wall Breaker and the Super Wall Breaker, Bombers are not kamikaze units, and do not prefer to target walls, so you need to clear out nearby buildings to make use of its abilities.
- They are effective at destroying Walls to let the Battle Machine and high level troops in. Also, you never need to worry about Walls or wasting the hero ability against Walls since it destroys them in a couple of hits.
- The Bomber can easily take out Guard Post troops with its area damage splash.
- If the ability, Big Bomb is unlocked, a single Bomber is enough to break or critically damage strong Walls if he lands the first hit on Walls, or on a 3x3 or smaller building touching the Walls.
- The Bomber's bomb can destroy a Wall behind a 3x3 or smaller building touching the Walls so find a building that is touching the Walls such as an Army Camp or Firecrackers and deploy a Bomber behind it to use the Big Bomb ability to destroy both the Building and the Walls but as the gap is not big, funneling may still be needed.
- Initially, the Bomber appears as a Skeleton carrying a bomb. It wears brown gloves, a blue aviator helmet and goggles.
- At level 5, the bomb that the Bomber carries is now larger.
- At level 9, the Bomber's gloves are now dark blue instead of brown.
- At level 11, the Bomber now wears a face shield, but retains its goggles.
- At level 13, the Bomber's face shield gains a visor in place of its goggles. Its gloves are now golden.
- At level 17, the Bomber’s bomb turns golden, but it has a black band with gold spikes around it.
- You can have a maximum of 30 Bombers in a complete set of Army Camps, when they are upgraded to level 16 or higher.
- The Bomb Tower appears to house a Bomber, despite the fact that Bomber is never available in the Home Village. Additionally, the Bomber it holds attacks faster.
- Sometimes a Bomber may become raged, attacking faster and doing double damage. This is presumed to be a glitch.
- In the 2017 loading screen from the Halloween update, the Bomber is shown with red hat instead of blue.
- Interestingly, the Bomber's aviator cap is very similar to the Master Builder's, implying that he is a fallen Master Builder now serving the opposite purpose.
- This is also supported by the fact that the Home Village version, the Wall Breaker, has an orange aviator cap implying that he is a fallen Home Village Builder.
- It's possible to three-star a base with all the Walls destroyed as well by using an army containing Bombers, because they are the only troops that will treat Walls as any other building.
- A level 11 Bomber's Big Bomb ability can destroy Walls of any level.
- Amazingly, the Bomber and Beta Minion both have the exact same damage per second and amount of hitpoints at every level.
- The Bomber is one of several units that originated from Clash Royale; along with the Baby Dragon, Miner, Cannon Cart, Bomb Tower, Night Witch (and her Bats), Inferno Dragon, Ice Golem, Ice Wizard, Battle Ram, Giant Skeleton, Skeleton Barrel, Royal Ghost.
- The Bomber is the Builder Base Troop to have the most level upgrade differences.
- The Bomber is the only Builder Base Troop to have one word in its name.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Exploding Range||Special Ability|
|4||Walls (Damage x15)||Area Splash (Ground only)||16||2s||5||3.5||1.6||Big Bomb|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Damage vs. Walls
||Big Bomb Damage
||Big Bomb Damage vs. Walls
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
Number of Bomber hits required to break through Walls
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|