The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"This big blue dude digs the simple things in life - Dark Elixir drinks and throwing rocks. His massive boulders bounce off their targets and hit again behind it for double strike!"
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3|
- The Bowler is a deadly troop that throws a large boulder that bounces once dealing splash damage on the initial bounce and dealing splash damage when it lands.
- The Bowler is the first ground troop that's capable of attacking more than one target with splash damage in a straight line.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Bowler doesn't have a lot of hitpoints so it can be taken out when not protected, so be sure it is behind tanks like Golems or Giants.
- The Bowler can be a great unit for funneling due to their ability to be able to hit 2 structures at any given time. This allows better funneling compared to using Wizards.
- Defensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- At initial level, the Bowler is a blue muscular humanoid creature that wears a loincloth around his waist bound to him with rope and carries a large bolder in the shape of a bowling ball. He has pointed ears and red, sunken eyes. His hands and feet resemble those of a giant. He also has a yellow band on both arms.
- At level 3, the Bowler's skin becomes a slightly darker blue like the Minion, and the boulder gains pink crystals sticking out of it like the Golem.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.