|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- Boxer Giants are ground melee unit with high hitpoints in the Builder Base.
- Boxer Giants prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Guard Post troops.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Boxer Giants become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- They resemble regular Giants but have no tunics; instead, they wear boxing gloves, and are bare-chested.
- They are unlocked at Builder Barracks level 3.
- The Power Punch ability, unlocked at level 2, allows the Giants to deal extra damage on the first punch.
- Offensive Strategy
- They can serve as a meat shield for weaker units like Raged Barbarians and Sneaky Archers, taking hits from defenses and triggering any Mine or Mega Mine traps. Be careful of the Spring Traps, however, since the Boxer Giant can be sprung.
- Their Power Punch ability can be used to take out unprotected air-targeting defenses, allowing the attacker to clear off the rest of the base using Air Troops.
- As they primarily target defenses, they can be used to reach defenses behind a layer of other buildings. However, these should not be high hitpoint buildings that will stall any support troops.
- Defensive Strategy
- Boxer Giants have a low DPS after their initial hit, so surrounding your defenses with Walls is effective.
- Using a Push Trap to push Boxer Giants behind weaker support can be devastating when done correctly.
- Push Traps can also be used to push Boxer Giants into the center of the base, ahead of support troops.
- High hit point Buildings placed before defenses can allow support troops for Boxer Giants to get distracted, leaving the giants to die. Note: engineered gaps in walls are needed for this strategy.
- Although Boxer Giants have high hitpoints, they still can be sprung by Spring Traps.
- Upgrade Differences
- Initially, Boxer Giants appears to be wearing a red belt, black pants, and a white band around its wrists and arm.
- At level 5, they start wearing blue boxing gloves in addition to their previous outfit.
- At level 9, the giants start wearing gold knuckles around their fingers and the color of the gloves get slightly darker.
- At level 13, his gloves and most of his belt buckle turn black.
- At level 17, he gets gold plates on the back of his hands.
- The design of the Boxer Giant is very similar to Lou the Giant from Clash-A-Rama Episode 1 when he was fighting against a Level 10 Cannon. This video was made before the Builder Base was announced.
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.