Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- Boxer Giants are ground melee unit with high hitpoints in the Builder Base. They are unlocked at Builder Barracks level 3.
- Boxer Giants prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Guard Post troops. Note that the Guard Post is considered a defense regardless of whether its troops are still alive.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Boxer Giants become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- They resemble regular Giants but have no tunics; instead, they wear boxing gloves, and are bare-chested.
- The Power Punch ability, unlocked at level 2, allows the Boxer Giants to deal extra damage on the first punch.
- They can serve as a meat shield for weaker units like Raged Barbarians and Sneaky Archers, taking hits from defenses and triggering any Mine or Mega Mine traps. Be careful of the Spring Traps, however, since the Boxer Giant can be sprung.
- Depending on the level of the Spring Traps, up to two Boxer Giants (or most of an Army Camp at BH6 or 7) can be eliminated by a single Spring Trap, so they must be watched out for. Common locations for Spring Traps include gaps in Walls and between two defenses of high value.
- Their Power Punch ability can be used to take out unprotected air-targeting defenses, allowing the attacker to clear off the rest of the base using Air Troops.
- As they primarily target defenses, they can be used to reach defenses behind a layer of other buildings. However, these should not be high hitpoint buildings that will stall any support troops.
- Boxer Giants have a low DPS after their initial hit, so surrounding your defenses with Walls is effective.
- Using a Push Trap to push Boxer Giants behind weaker support can be devastating when done correctly. They can also be used to push Boxer Giants into the center of the base, ahead of support troops.
- High hitpoint Buildings placed before defenses can allow support troops for Boxer Giants to get distracted, leaving the Boxer Giants to die. Note: engineered gaps in Walls are needed for this strategy.
- Although Boxer Giants have high hitpoints, they still can be sprung by Spring Traps.
- Initially, Boxer Giants appears to be wearing a red belt, black pants, and a white band around its wrists and arm.
- At level 5, they start wearing blue boxing gloves in addition to their previous outfit.
- At level 9, the giants start wearing gold knuckles around their fingers and the color of the gloves get slightly darker.
- At level 13, his gloves and most of his belt buckle turn black.
- At level 17, he gets gold plates on the back of his hands.
- The design of the Boxer Giant is very similar to Lou the Giant from Clash-A-Rama Episode 1 when he was fighting against a Level 10 Cannon. This video was made before the Builder Base was announced.
- You can have a maximum of 24 Boxer Giants in a complete set of Army Camps, when they are upgraded to level 16 or higher.
- Without his ability, the Boxer Giant is one of the four Builder Base Troops not to have unique sounds when deployed, attacking, and dying, the others being the Raged Barbarian, Baby Dragon, and the Super P.E.K.K.A (without her ability).
- In the picture, his buckle is square, but in battle, the buckle is rectangle.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|8||Defenses||Single Target||12||2s||3||1 tile||Power Punch|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Power Punch Damage
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|