Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Builder's Hut is the building used to store Builders when they are not upgrading anything.
- Each Builder's Hut can only hold one Builder at a time.
- You obtain two Builder's Huts from completing the tutorial, with another three available for purchase by using Gems.
- You need Builders to construct and upgrade Buildings, Walls and to clear Obstacles. They are also required to place and upgrade Heroes. However, you do not need a Builder to place Decorations or Traps.
- It won't be long until your Builders are spending 1-2 days or more on upgrades, so additional workers will come in very handy!
- A player has two Builder's Huts by default.
- Your first Builder's Hut is already constructed when you begin playing the game for the first time.
- The second Builder's Hut costs 250 Gems and is required to be built during the tutorial. It will use half of your initial allotment of 500 Gems.
- It is possible to save up enough Gems to build all five Builder's Huts eventually, as there are a total of 8,687 Gems available via Achievements which means collecting all the Achievements will give you enough Gems. Also, there is an unlimited amount obtainable by clearing Obstacles such as plants and rocks (plants regrow every 8 hours). Gem Boxes appear every 1-2 weeks, and yield 25 Gems when cleared.
- Disregarding Achievements, as long you don't waste Gems on anything else, would take 542 days to acquire enough Gems by clearing Obstacles to buy the three remaining Builder Huts. This figure declines to about 388 days if the Gem Box interval is estimated at 1.5 weeks (10.5 days).
- The first Builder's Hut is free and given to players.
- The second Builder's Hut is bought during the tutorial for 250 Gems.
- The third Builder's Hut costs 500 Gems. There are many ways to get it.
- Remove obstacles (especially Gem Boxes) until you reach 500 Gems from your remaining 250 Gems from the tutorial and collect small achievements.
- The Sweet Victory achievement is easy to get; by reaching 1250 Trophies, you get 465 Gems (5 at 75 Trophies, 10 at 750 Trophies, and 450 at 1250 Trophies), which is only 35 Gems from getting the third Builder. With other achievements, this is enough to get the third Builder.
- You can also get it in the Builder Pack for USD $4.99 that includes the Builder and 500 Gems.
- The fourth Builder's Hut costs 1000 Gems.
- You can get this by reaching the Master league, which gives 1000 Gems from the League All-Star Achievement.
- You can also slowly get the Gems by removing Obstacles, like Trees and Bushes.
- You can also get this through the Builder Pack which costs $9.99 USD and includes the fourth Builder and 1200 Gems.
- The fifth Builder's Hut costs 2000 Gems.
- The League All-Star achievement gives 2000 Gems upon reaching the Champion league.
- You can get this through the Builder Pack for USD 19.99 and includes the Builder as well as 2000 Gems.
- Purchasing Builder's Huts is not the only way to acquire extra Builders; if you construct the Master Builder's Hut you will be able to use the Master Builder as an extra Builder in the Home Village. This requires a max-level O.T.T.O Hut in the Builder Base.
As a Defensive Building
- Once the Town Hall is upgraded to level 14, the Builder's Hut can be upgraded to add a short-range turret that fires at enemies. Once this is done, the corresponding Builder will also be able to participate in the battle by repairing buildings around his hut instead of running to the Town Hall.
- When weaponized, the Builder's Hut will be treated as a defensive building and will be targeted by defense-targeting troops such as Giants.
- While the idea of grouping all the Builder's Hut together to maximize repairing buildings in an area for them to last the longest might be a tempting idea, the Builder's Hut is not the most durable and damaging defense. They can all be overwhelmed easily and can be devastated by chain lightning from Electro Dragon or Electro Owl as the repair per second does not amount to much when the building is under heavy fire anyway. It is best to spread them out so they can focus on healing a single building from a stray troop or the Barbarian King cleaning up the outside of the base, rendering them less effective.
- The Builder will repair any buildings that become damaged during the battle while his Builder's Hut is intact. He is not considered a defensive troop in that attacking units cannot attack or damage him. However, he may be affected by offensive Spells:
- A Poison Spell slows his rate of repair;
- A Freeze Spell stops him from repairing at all;
- A Lightning Spell will stun him briefly and force him to re-target;
- An Invisibility Spell will make buildings around him invisible, preventing him from repairing affected buildings.
- He can also be affected by Rage Spells, though the only way he can benefit from one is if a defending Super Valkyrie dies and drops her Rage Spell close to him.
- The Builder cannot repair Walls or any buildings that are completely destroyed. If his Builder's Hut is destroyed, he will retreat into the bunker hidden underneath and take no further part in the battle.
- If multiple Builders are repairing the same building, their total repair per second will be slightly less than all of the Builders' individual repair output combined, just like how multiple Healers on a single-target have their healing output reduced. This effect is somewhat subtle even in the extreme scenario (for example, 5 Builders from maxed Builder's Huts will combine for a total of approximately 264 repair per second, or approximately a 12% loss).
- You can put your Builder's Huts in the very corners of your village, in hopes of wasting opponents' time getting to them when attacking - which might mean the difference between a 2-star defeat instead of a 3-star one. However, the drawback of doing so is they will be easy pickings for a single Archer or Barbarian, and each building (regardless of purchase price or hitpoints) counts the same amount toward 50% destruction. This also provides an easy way to lure Clan Castle troops out of the range of your defenses where they can be killed much more easily.
- This can even work if the Builder's Huts are weaponized.
- Builder's Huts can be used like Walls or other buildings to push back the no-spawn zone of troops.
- They can also be used to lead enemy troops a more desirable direction (for the defender). Because units with no preferred target simply attack the next closest building once they have destroyed their current target, you can strategically place Builder's Huts to ensure that these troops find a string of closer buildings leading away from high-value targets such as Mortars and Air Defenses.
- Once weaponized, Builder's Huts can be used to counter early Earthquake Spells placed before deployment of the main army, as they are able to mitigate some if not all of the damage caused to buildings by the Earthquake.
- When weaponized, it is no longer recommended to hide one in the corner of the base. While weaponized Builder's Huts are significantly sturdier as it has much higher hitpoints and can defend itself, on its own it is too weak to handle a full army in the beginning of the raid, or even a single strong funnelling troop like a Baby Dragon.
- If a Builder corresponding to a weaponized Builder's Hut is working on a building (or hero), he will start the battle working on that building, and will have to run to his hut before he can start repairing things. He will not repair buildings along the way, not even the building that he was working on if that's out of range of his hut. This only holds true in Multiplayer Battles outside of Legend League, as in other scenarios (Clan Wars, Friendly Challenges, Legend League), the building will not appear upgraded.
- Consequently, it can be beneficial (in Multiplayer only) to keep the hut as close as possible to the construction site to minimise travel time, though when multiple Builders are working, it is not possible to tell at a glance which Builder corresponds to which hut without first viewing a defensive replay.
- Attackers should look for Builder's Huts or other buildings in corners and may combat this by placing one or two Barbarians or Archers at each building at the start of a battle.
- They can also use those corners to lure Clan Castle troops without being attacked by defenses.
- One Lightning Spell can destroy a non-weaponized Builder's Hut if it is level 5 or higher (two are required otherwise). Once weaponized, its hitpoints are greatly increased and up to three maxed Lightning Spells are required to destroy one.
- The relatively low hitpoints of the weaponized Builder's Hut means that a sufficiently-leveled Royal Champion is able to destroy them in one hit with the Seeking Shield ability.
- Once a Battle Builder starts repairing a building, he will keep repairing that building until it is destroyed or restored to full health. It may be beneficial to significantly damage a non-defensive building in his radius first (or a less important defense) so that the Builder will not commit to repairing more important defensive buildings.
- Builder's Huts undergo significant visual changes at levels 3 and 4.
- When initially constructed, the Builder's Hut is a small hut with four wooden pillars at its corners. Between the pillars, there is a stone wall with a hole as the window. The side that has no wall is the door. The floor is made of smooth grey stone. The roof is wooden, painted black and is decorated with a giant saw and a hammer forming a cross.
- At level 2, the wooden pillars are thicker. The building also gain a foundation covering the base of the pillars. A layer of wood painted green is underneath the roof.
- At level 3, the foundation of the building become much thicker. The roof is completely painted green and the corners of the roof gain some black metal spikes.
- At level 4, the foundation gets another layer. The wooden pillars are also painted green. The spikes on the roof are golden. The layer underneath the roof is now golden as well.
- In a raid, the turret will spring out and change the Builder's Hut appearance.
- At level 2, a spring and an axis connects the Builder's Hut with the roof and a mini crossbow. The green wooden part underneath the roof is shown fully and it has been nailed down. The mini crossbow has green limb, wooden barrel and a metallic arrow loaded.
- At level 4, the golden part underneath the roof is shown fully and it is a swirly golden pattern. The loaded arrow is golden.
|Destroy 25 Builder's Huts||10||5|
|Destroy 250 Builder's Huts||100||10|
|Destroy 2,500 Builder's Huts||1,000||30|
|Destroy 25 weaponized Builder's Huts||10||10|
|Destroy 250 weaponized Builder's Huts||100||30|
|Destroy 2,500 weaponized Builder's Huts||1,000||100|
- The Builder's Hut was present in the original release of the game on August 2, 2012, with no levels (presumably level 1).
- On 8/4/17, the Builder's Hut gained a new temporary appearance (shown to the right) owing to the departure of the Builders from the Home Village. The saw on the top of the hut is replaced by a sword and there is a rack of swords signifying that Barbarians have taken over the Builders' job while they are away. There is also a signpost placed on one corner.
- On 8/11/17, the Builder's Hut had changed appearance again as Giants replaced the Barbarians in the role of building. The hammer seems to have been smashed into the roof of the hut and the saw has been displaced from its original position; additionally part of the hut's perimeter has a flower garden what seems to be a Cornflower Bed. This version of the Builder's Hut has a special distinction in the sense that it will unleash a defensive Giant when destroyed in a raid.
- On 8/18/17, the Builder's Hut changed its appearance yet again as Witches replaced Giants. The damage done to the roof of the hut had been fixed, and the hammer replaced to its original position, but the saw once again becomes absent, having been replaced by the Witch's staff. Stones line the perimeter of the Builder's Hut instead of the flower garden. A purple glow emanating from the inside of the hut can be seen.
- On 8/25/17, the Builder's Hut changed its appearance once more as Wizards replaced the Witches. This time around, the tools have been restored to their original positions, but the perimeter of the hut is now lined by purple crystals and rocks, similar to the base of the level 4 Wizard Tower, the purple glow still remains.
- On 8/31/17, the Builder's Hut reverted to its normal appearance as the regular Builders returned. However, for one more week, the Builder's Hut once again spawned a defensive Giant after it was destroyed.
- For the 2019 Lunar New Year, the Builder's Hut was changed to sport a red roof, along with "春联”-“Spring Festival Couplets" on each side of the doorway, usually saying something good such as new year's wish.
- The April 12, 2021 "Town Hall 14" update added levels 2-4 weaponized Builder's Hut. The update also added a weaponized Builder Huts achievement called "Bust This!".
- The April 29, 2021 update increased Builder's Hut weapon range from 6 to 7 tiles.
- The June 15, 2021 update gave the Builder's Hut an update:
- Make the defending Builders stick to their target until it’s fully repaired. This also fixes the problem of getting no repair done inside a high level Poison spell.
- Builders will now properly retreat to their ruined Hut when it’s destroyed instead of just vanishing.
- Added new Season Challenges and Clan Games Tasks called "Builder Basher" - where the player has to destroy X Builder's Huts in Multiplayer Battles.
- Use correct graphics for level 3 Builder's Hut in the 12 o'clock position.
- Do not show the range indicator when placing a new Builder's Hut. It's not weaponized.
- Show boost effect for Builder's Huts and Town Hall when they are under upgrade if the boost is active anyway
- A Builder's Hut does not require a free Builder to build.
- The total cost of all five Builder's Huts is 3,750 Gems.
- It does not appear to have a door, or any form of resting comforts such as a bed.
- If you drag an idle Builder's Hut, you will see the Builder resting on the ground. When the hut is placed, he will run into his hut in the new location.
- As soon as the three-minute raid timer begins counting down, all Builders will run towards the Town Hall. Even if the Town Hall is destroyed before the Builders reach it, they will still "enter" it, disappearing upon doing so.
- This is not true for weaponized Builder's Huts, as they will run into their hut instead.
- If the time to destroy an obstacle is less than the time it takes the assigned Builder to reach it, the obstacle will be simply vanish when the removal timer ends and the previously-assigned Builder will immediately head toward his hut.
- Unlike other buildings, if a player has not reached to level 14 Town Hall, the upgrade button(s) do not appear, rather than button(s) that inform the player about the Town Hall requirement when tapped.
- Like with the Giga Tesla and Giga Inferno on the Town Hall, an upgrading weaponized Builder's Hut will not be targeted by defense-targeting troops.
- The level 1 Builder's Hut has the lowest hitpoints of any building in the game, although it is tied with the Heroes Altar, the Master Builder's Hut and the level 1 Army Camp.
- With TH14 theme, the Builder's Hut is:
- The only building not have purplish-black stone color, not counting the Air Sweeper.
- The only building not to have gold linings.
- One of the four buildings to have a golden meander pattern, the others being the Town Hall, Cannon, Mortar, and the Bomb Tower.
- One of the two buildings at TH14 level that doesn't have a light emerald green color, the other being the Wall.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Builder's Hut, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Builder's Hut to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Builder's Hut is at maximum level, or if the Town Hall is level 13 or below, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Builder's Hut to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Builder's Hut is at maximum level, or if the Town Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Shot
||Repair per Second
||Repair per Hit
||Town Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|
|7||0.4s||Single Target||Ground & Air|
|Range||Repair Speed||Movement Speed||Unit Type Targeted|
*Available to be upgraded to be a defense.
**The cost for building a level 1 Builder's Hut is as follows:
|Build Cost (first):||N/A|
|Build Cost (second):||250|
|Build Cost (third):||500|
|Build Cost (fourth):||1,000|
|Build Cost (fifth):||2,000|
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13) • Giga Inferno (TH14) • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|