The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"The Builder Barracks trains troops for Versus Battles! You can also quickly swap troops immediately before attacking. Upgrade the Builder Barracks to unlock more troop types!"
|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
- The Builder Barracks trains Builder Base Troops. Unlike the Home Village Barracks/Dark Barracks, however, the Builder Barracks does not require any kind of resource to produce Builder Base Troops.
- The Builder Barracks is unlocked at Builder Hall level 2.
- The troops trained by the Builder Barracks are stored in the Army Camps.
- You can only have 1 Builder Barracks; however, troop training is instantaneous and the troops trained there can be freely changed in the training interface, or before a Versus Battle starts.
- The Builder Barracks is still able to train troops even when being upgraded, unlike Barracks in the Home Village.
- Builder Base Troops exhibit special abilities that manifest when sufficiently upgraded (with one exception, these abilities are unlocked when upgraded to level 2). These abilities usually power them up temporarily after being deployed, or activates when they are destroyed.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Builder Barracks undergoes significant visual changes at almost every level.
- At level 1, the Builder Barracks is a square building with a sloped red roof and two crossed swords on top, resembling a Barracks from the Home Village. In addition to the above features, there is a stone structure on one side with a chimney on top. There is a sword rack visibly seen on the left side of the entrance, signifying the availability to train Raged Barbarians.
- At level 2, the sword rack is replaced with an archery target on the other side of the Builder Barracks, implying the ability to train Sneaky Archers. The stone structure gains a wooden panel and the chimney is extended.
- At level 3, the archery target is moved to the left side of the entrance. In its place is a punching bag, implying the ability to train Boxer Giants. The stone structure's wooden panel is replaced by a hinged door, which is seen to be open.
- At level 4, the punching bag is replaced by a cauldron, probably for the Beta Minions unlocked at this level. In addition to this, the corners and bases of the Builder Barracks are reinforced with stone and metal.
- At level 5, the cauldron is replaced with a rack full of bombs, implying the ability to train Bombers.
- At level 6, the rack of bombs is removed and the pair of crossed swords at the top is replaced by a louvered steel vent containing what appears to be lava. This implies that Baby Dragons are able to be trained.
- At level 7, the vent is replaced by a cannon's barrel, implying the ability to train Cannon Carts at this level.
- At level 8, the cannon is closed, and the Night Witch's staff can be seen, as well as some bats, implying the ability to train Night Witches at this level.
- At level 9, the closed hatch seen on the previous level is replaced by an octagonal platform with a skull, resembling that on the Home Village Witch's staff, underneath it. Rope can be seen on the platform, tethered to the ground. The Night Witch's staff is replaced by a sword rack.The bats hanging from the left side disappear. These features imply the ability to train Drop Ships at this level.
- At level 10, the Drop Ship skull and rope has been removed, the archery target absent from the previous level has returned, moved next to the entrance, the roof also gains metal platings, nailed down with golden nails. Resting on top of the building is a purple glowing P.E.K.K.A head, which obviously shows the ability to train the Super P.E.K.K.A.
- At level 11, the purple glowing P.E.K.K.A head is removed. Resting on top is a little wood platform connected to ground with a ladder at the left side of the barrack. This structure is presumably for the Hog Glider to climb up the ladder and to the high platform for taking off. The sword rack is replaced by the Hog Glider's hammer, they denote the ability to train the Hog Glider.
- The Builder Barracks, unlike the Home Village Barracks, has a chimney on the side, much like a blacksmith's shop would, presumably to craft the weapons for the troops.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Builder Barracks to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Builder Barracks is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Builder Barracks to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Builder Barracks is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost. Tapping this icon opens up the troop training interface, allowing you to train troops.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.