Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Cannon Cart is a single-target ground troop that is a cannon on wheels. This troop is unlocked at Builder Barracks level 7, which requires Builder Hall level 5.
- Cannon Carts have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Their special ability, Last Stand, which is unlocked at level 2, allows it to continue shooting with temporary hitpoints after its health bar has been depleted, but immobilizes it. The additional health will also slowly deplete. In its ability, it can shoot further than normal.
- The Last Stand ability may cause the Cannon Cart to target another building from what it was shooting before it got destroyed.
- Try to place a tank, such as the Boxer Giant and the Battle Machine, to take shots for the Cannon Cart while the Cannon Cart wreaks havoc behind.
- The Cannon Cart has a high damage output but relatively low hitpoints, which makes them vulnerable to the Multi Mortar, so try and spread your tank from the Cannon Carts so splash damage cannot hit both of them.
- The Cannon Cart can shoot over two-tile gaps between Walls and a building, which many players do to prevent Sneaky Archers from shooting over.
- The Cannon Cart can quickly destroy the Crusher and other key defensive buildings to make a path for Raged Barbarians and Boxer Giants, and possibly the Battle Machine.
- Keep Crushers away from areas where Cannon Carts may be deployed. Its long range will render the Crusher useless, thus allowing Boxer Giants, Raged Barbarians and the like to easily swarm a good portion of the base.
- It's best to ensure that the Cannon Cart is destroyed as quickly as possible in order to prevent it from potentially devastating the base. To do this, it is best to quickly destroy any troops that might be able to protect the Cannon Cart. Since the Cannon Cart is often paired with Boxer Giants, one could find Crushers and Spring Traps useful. A Double Cannon is a versatile substitute, being able to do lots of damage to tanks; it can also destroy a relative leveled Cannon Cart with a single burst.
- The Multi Mortar can deal damage to both Cannon Carts and their tanks with its splash damage. Try to protect it in the center of your base to maximize its effects, as it can destroy a Cannon Cart with two volleys of shots.
- The Lava Launcher can easily destroy Cannon Carts and troops that are tanking for them, as with the Multi Mortar.
- A Spring Trap, if it activates on Cannon Carts, will bounce them out of the battle while also preventing them from using their Last Stand ability.
- Try and place buildings around your base so it is harder to make a funnel. Since most Cannon Cart users have no expendable unit in their army, they have to expend at least two Cannon Carts to funnel the rest of the units in.
- At level 1, the Cannon Cart appears to be a cannon tied to a wooden cart by rope.
- At level 5, the Cannon Cart is no longer supported by ropes, and looks like a normal Cannon but with a bigger base.
- At level 9, the Cannon Cart now has a bolted ring around its center and looks darker.
- At level 13, the center and the last ring of the cart have now turned to gold. It also slightly changes color.
- At level 17, the last ring disappears. The center ring moves back and now has two smaller rings on either side of it. It also gains another gold ring on the front of the barrel.
|Next Generation Model|
|Unlock Cannon Cart in the Builder Barracks||200||30|
- A battle does not end when a Cannon Cart is in its Last Stand, even if the Cannon Cart cannot target any more buildings.
- End an attack if that happens, so you have a lower chance of losing to the tiebreaker.
- You can have a maximum of 18 fully upgraded Cannon Carts at a set of Army Camps.
- In the 25/8/17 Balance Update, the movement speed was increased by 33% (from 12 to 16), the first shot is fired after 0.4 seconds (speed increased from 1.2 seconds) and the range of Cannon Cart's Last Stand ability was increased by 1 tile.
- The Cannon Cart appears with a stirrup in its picture, but doesn't appear with one in battle.
- Amazingly, the Cannon Cart deals slightly more damage, when in it's "Last Stand" mode/special ability!
- Surprisingly, the Cannon Cart still creates a gravestone when destroyed, even though it is a machine and not something that can die.
- The first part of the Cannon Cart's description was taken by the Cannon Cart in Clash Royale, where it says “A Cannon on wheels?! Bet they won't see that coming! Once you break it's shield, it becomes a Cannon not on wheels.”
- The Cannon Cart, along with the Bomber and Night Witch are the only Builder Base Troops to appear in Clash Royale.
- The Cannon Cart and the Inferno Dragon are the only Troops that are based on a defense (Cannon for Cannon Cart and Inferno Tower for Inferno Dragon).
- The Cannon Cart is one of the 13 units to appear in a Scenery, the others being the Barbarian, Goblin, Balloon, Hog Rider, Barbarian King, P.E.K.K.A, Baby Dragon, Skeleton, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Dragon Rider, and the Party Wizard. In its case, it appears in the Pirate Scenery.
- The Cannon Cart is currently the only Builder Base troop that isn't based on one of the troops in the Home Village.
- The Cannon Cart, along with the Sneaky Archer and Super P.E.K.K.A are the only Builder Base Troops to have achievements.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|8||Any||Single Target||16||1.2s||7||4.5 tiles||Last Stand|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Last Stand Hitpoints
||Number of Units per Army Camp
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|