"Welcome, everyone, to Clan Capital; where Clans build together and battle together."
The Clan Capital is a gamemode that involves clans and the members in it.
Members of a clan can contribute to the clan's progress to repair, build and upgrade the Clan Capital. This gamemode is unlocked once the clan reaches level 2, and is available to all players with Town Hall level 6 or above.
- The Clan Capital is a series of "villages" on what appears to be a very large mountain.
- The topmost village, known as "Capital Peak", is where the Capital Hall is situated at. The other villages below Capital Peak are your "Districts", where District Halls are located. The higher your Capital Hall's level, the more districts your clan can unlock. However, you will not be able to upgrade your Capital Hall unless your clan restores a set number of buildings in all of your districts.
- Each "village", or district, has multiple ruins which can be repaired by any clan member by using Capital Gold. That being said, only Leaders and Co-leaders of the clan are able to move around buildings and save multiple designs per district.
- As of now, each district has a unique Scenery and layout which are un-editable and tied to the location of that district on the map. Unmovable environment structures such as rivers, bridges, and cliffs in each map affects building placements in each district.
- At the end of every week, Clan Capitals can be raided by other clans. Districts must be fully destroyed before you can use your attacks on the enemy clan's Capital Peak.
- This does require your Capital Hall to be Level 2 or above.
- Unlike the Main Village and the Builder Base, there are certain differences during attacks:
- Every clan member's attacks on enemy districts deals permanent damage, allowing the next clan member to continue destruction until the district is fully destroyed.
- As you destroy structures in enemy districts, the deployment zone expands further into the map.
- Once placed, Spells' duration lasts for two attacks: the attack in which it is deployed, as well as the next.
"The beating heart of your Clan’s Capital."
- Required Capital Level: Not Applicable
- Description: The Capital Peak is located at the top of the mountain and the first district unlocked. It features the Capital Hall, determining the maximum district level of other districts and being the primary target for raids.
"A savage District that smells of meat roasting over an open flame and anger."
- Required Capital Level: 2
- The Barbarian Camp is the second district unlocked. It is themed around Barbarians and unlocks the Sneaky Archers, Battle Ram, Super Giant, Super Barbarian and Minion Horde. An additional 3 Army Camps are added as well.
"A nexus of unstable magics. Tread carefully lest you get caught up in Wizard’s arcane experimentation."
- Required Capital Level: 3
- The Wizard Valley is the third district unlocked. It is themed around Wizards and Magic. It unlocks the Heal Spell, Jump Spell and Super Wizard. An additional Army Camp is added as well.
"The high pitched whine of deflating balloons permeates the air followed by high pitched voices and helium gas is abundant here."
- Required Capital Level: 4
- The Balloon Lagoon is the fourth district unlocked. It is themed around Balloons. It unlocks the Skeleton Barrel, Rocket Balloon and Flying Fortress as well as the Lightning Spell.
"Builder’s mountain retreat where he comes to tinker and toil, coming up with all kinds of cooky inventions you can unleash upon your foes."
- Required Capital Level: 5
- The Builder's Workshop is the fifth district unlocked. It is themed around Builders. It unlocks Raid Carts, Super P.E.K.K.A's and the Frost Spell.
"Leather wings and squealing hogs makes being in this area for any long duration results in insomnia and tinnitus."
- Required Capital Level: 6
- The Dragon Cliffs are the sixth district unlocked. It is themed around Dragons and other flying creatures. It unlocks Super Dragons, Hog Raiders and the Rage Spell. An additional Army Camp is added as well.
"The ground shakes and shudders with the footfalls of giant stone creations. Only the most advanced Clans can sufficiently handle the unbridled dynamism of this last district."
- Required Capital Level: 7
- The Golem Quarry is the seventh and last district. It is themed around Golems. It unlocks the Mountain Golem.
- Originally Clan Villages were on a list of blacklisted ideas from Supercell.
- The sceneries of the individual districts have minor differences depending on the Clan Badge:
- In all districts other than the Capital Peak, the Clan Badge is visible in the top-left near the bridge leading to the steps. The Clan Badge's background color is used for the banners appearing on arches overlooking the two sets of steps connecting to the district.
- In the Capital Peak, the Clan Badge is visible in the bottom-right, on top of the gateway, with the badge's background color used for the banner underneath. The badge's background color also determines the color of the cushion underneath the key on the Giant statue in the top-right, as well as part of the color of the parasols near the pool in the top-left.
- The Giant statue is visible in the larger district map, though this statue's cushion does not have its color change with clan badge, instead always being red.
- In the background of the Capital Peak, Barbarian Camp and Dragon Cliffs, several Town Halls can be seen in the distance.
- During a Raid, the scenery changes slightly: the clouds are darker, and where visible, the background is also darkened with burned down Town Halls, fewer trees and burned grass. Lightning is also visible from the storm clouds during an attack on the Capital Peak. The district map is also changed similarly.
- There are at least 10 more unused platforms on the mountain, ostensibly for future districts to be added without changing the layout of the mountain.