"The Crusher REALLY likes its personal space. This hulking stone slams ground units with a mighty wallop!"
|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The Crusher is a defensive building in the Clan Capital, unlocked at Capital Hall level 4.
- Crushers undergo significant visual changes at all levels.
- When initially rebuilt, the Crusher is a mossy stone attached to a large screw emerging from a hole in the ground. Around the hole is a patch of grassless dirt with two bones inside.
- At level 2, the stone becomes larger. The planks are removed in favor of a rope surrounding the stone, the bolt becomes hexagonal, and the moss disappears. An incomplete stone brick perimeter surrounds the grassless area. There appears to be a skull on the bottom left.
- At level 3, the bolt at the top of the stone becomes gold, the hole receives a golden fitting. The ropes are replaced with two horizontal metal bands.
- At level 4, the stone brick perimeter is finished, the skull is moved to the lower right side, and a sword is added where the skull was placed. The Crusher receives a riveted metal plating at its corners, including a metal band riveted along the center.
- At level 5, the Crusher receives a square-shaped golden bolt and fitting. The metal plating along the corners is replaced with gold and added some golden spikes. Also, the stone used in the Crusher seems to be darker in color.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Crusher, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon contributes the Capital Gold you have into upgrading the Crusher to the next level. When the Crusher is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Capital Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Number Available||District Hall Level|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Shot
||Capital Hall Level Required
||District Hall Level Required|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|