f his breath."'''
Template:Infobox Level Bloodlust is one of, if not the hardest, 2.0 Extreme Demon mega-collaboration created by Quasar, Manix648, Xaro, Terron, Willy5000, Panman30, Havok, Namtar, Wabbit, NikroPlays, RealGoldenDash, TMNGaming and Knobbelboy. It is an extremely buffed and redecorated remake of Bloodbath, with extended sections afterwards. It is known for its extreme detail, as well as numerous ridiculously tough sections.
On August 16th, 2016, Quasar announced on his YouTube channel that he was quitting Geometry Dash due to school and common finger pains while playing demon levels. There were initially rumors going around that TrusTa was going to take over the verification, but Manix and TrusTa eventually both confirmed that Knobbelboy would actually verify it.
On February 20, 2018, Knobbelboy finally verified the level after 121,296 attempts, which is the most attempts known to be spent on verifying one extreme demon. Just 15 days later, Skullo beat the level on March 7, 2018; 1 day after his devastating fail at 98. It is currently the hardest level on the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist, in front of #2 Plasma Pulse Finale and #3 Sonic Wave, though this is hotly debated on (see: Plasma Pulse Finale)
Every part of the level has been buffed, more or less. Some segments were completely changed to make the gameplay significantly more difficult. The level starts with a mini ship sequence that requires crucial timing due to a huge number of black obstacles blocking the way. The background shows a pixel blood moon saying "Welcome back... To Hell. Prepare to DIE." Afterwards, the level starts similar to the original Bloodbath. A Low Detail Mode key is available to collect because the level uses an enormous amount of objects. At the top, the player can see Manix648's and Knobbelboy's nicknames. After the player exits the tight tunnel, a "DIE!!" message is shown. The first straight fly ship sequence is replaced with a very difficult triple speed mini wave segment. The rest of Weoweoteo's part still remains similar but buffed. Panman replaced Vermillion's ball segment with an original part, because Manix did not like the decoration, and Knobbelboy did not like the gameplay. Before Michigun's part starts, a big "Bloodlust" text is shown.
During Michigun's part, the spikes are bigger and even moving, instead of being static, with the background repeatedly turning black and vice versa. Here, the paths are a bit tighter and the hanging spikes in the ball section have been replaced with gigantic moving spikes. The wave part seems to be changed a little bit.
Evasium's part remains mostly the same with the biggest change being the darkness effect, which causes limited visibility. Crack's part has also been modified a bit by Namtar. It is now significantly harder to enter the tunnels due to extra obstacles and jump rings with portals going into the way and there are extra jump rings and gravity portals. ASonicMen's part has been visually changed, reducing the amount of sawblades and replacing them with walls and spikes. The subsequent ball part was replaced with a ship sequence and UFO part involving diagonal flying and tight spaces. The last part before the auto cube section has been replaced with an extremely hard, but fairly short, half speed swing-copter segment taken from Manix's old part in Yatagarasu.
Etzer's part looks very similar except the "Keep going" text at the bottom with some buffs to the ship sequence, while Havok's UFO segment has been changed into a fast paced mini ship sequence with constant gravity changes. Giron's part hasn't been changed very much as well, though some gravity changes were added to the wave segment. Ggb0y's part also doesn't have many changes, but the redecoration makes it harder to see. You have to use the so called "Michigun route" followed by a triple spike to continue, otherwise you'll crash and the "You're too late." text will appear. After this above the GG platform, an "Or not" will appear, but the level doesn't end there. The player will be carried into more challenges with an "It is not over..." text.
After this, the player enters a triple speed ship sequence with gravity changes as well as a difficult robot part. After it, a normal speed wave segment will appear in which the player must successfully pass through tight passages. The level continues with a hard UFO segment with many jump rings and a ball segment which requires precision. The player passes through a lot of very difficult segments with many portals and changes.
The next part is a tight tunnel with many little spikes and changes. Here, the player must watch out for portals that constantly change the player's gravity and forms. After this a hard cube appears with a lot of jump rings, a short ship section and some gravity and size changes, then the player turns into a mini wave, continuing as a ship which requires straight flying. Here, more form and gravity changes appear, making the whole section extremely difficult.
Close to the end, the intense segments stop and the player slows down, same with the music. The player turns into various forms moving with the half speed. While it's slower, it requires extremely good timing and a lot of skill. After the segment ends, the background shows up the sky with a giant blood moon showing the "Bloodlust" text. There is also a triple spike that emerges as the player approaches it as the final obstacle of the level. When the player crosses the finish line and the level ends, the "Decoration: Manix" and "Verification: Knobbelboy" text will appear. A few seconds later, the creators' names will appear.
Plasma Pulse Finale
The placement of Plasma Pulse Finale and Bloodlust is a hotly debated issue, with stars such as Endlevel and Skullo suggesting that Finale be moved to 1st. Spamrate bots commissioned by Knobbelboy’s fans succeeded in rating Finale as an Insane Demon; fortunately, this change was quickly reverted.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
- The Dragon is a fearsome flying unit and is capable of attacking both ground and air units. Unlike the Balloon, the Dragon is both ranged and deals splash damage, like the Wizard.
- A Dragon does short-range splash damage when he attacks. This can only be noticed when used against Clan Castle Troops and Walls.
- The purple Dragon icon shown in the Barracks is actually a level 2 Dragon. The Dragon changes from green to purple after upgrading, matching its image in the Barracks.
- Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Dragons will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- Most Dragon strategies involve taking out as many Air Defenses as possible with other units (infantry, Giants, etc.) or Lightning Spells, as it is a significant weakness to this powerful unit.
- The Rage Spell and Dragon is like bread and butter. So try using a Pure-Dragon army and the Rage Spell can be effective.
- Try to place the dragons separately, as they will join on in the middle of the battle, when you have reached the base's center. Then put Rage Spell for mass destruction.
- A powerful, but costly, strategy for Town Hall 7 and Town Hall 8 players (especially for Clan Wars) uses a combination of Dragons and Balloons. Dragons can tank the Air Defenses and Wizard Towers while Balloons target the Defensive Buildings. Which spells to bring ultimately depend on the layout of the defending base - an attacker should have a plan to destroy every Air Defense, whether that involves extra Balloons, Lightning Spells, Healing Spells, or Rage Spells.
- Dragons are mostly used to get Trophies and in war as their high cost doesn't make them great candidates for Elixir raiding.
- When using mass Dragon raids one should be careful of Buildings in the corners because their relatively slow movement speed does not make it great for moving around from corner to corner. To prevent this, attackers should bring some Barbarians or Minions or save their Barbarian King to take out lone buildings in the corners; it might mean the difference between a 99% 2-star and a 100% 3-star raid. A level 4 Clan Castle can hold a Haste Spell which can be used to speed up the Dragons if time is in short.
- Dragons will attack the Barbarian King and Clan Castle Troops that cannot target air units if these troops are the closest target, even though the Barbarian King and/or Clan Castle Troops cannot attack the Dragon or any friendly Dragons nearby. Be careful as these troops can distract your Dragons from attacking other more reasonable targets, wasting time.
- Defensive Strategy
- Dragons are one of the most powerful Troops in the game, and as such it can be difficult to defend against them. Multiple high-level Air Defenses are critical for success against Dragons.
- As a Town Hall 8 player, keeping your Air Defenses semi-spread while protecting them with Storages and other high hitpoint buildings is the key to preventing most 3-star attacks using Dragons. If the Air Defenses are too close together, a single Rage Spell applied to a cluster of Dragons can quickly wipe out all three.
- Dragons are wonderful Clan Castle Troops. As a flying unit, the Dragon is completely immune to attacks from most ground troops, and his splash damage capability makes it especially suited for destroying groups of Barbarians and Goblins. His high health also helps him survive attacks from even multiple Archers or Wizards (although a large group of either will usually be enough to destroy the Dragon). However, you can use spread your archers and wizards in a semi or whole circle around the dragon. This exploits the fact that dragons have a slow hit speed.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Dragon undergoes significant visual changes at all levels.
- Initially, the Dragon has green-colored skin and black eyes.
- At level 2, the Dragon's skin turns from green to purple, matching his image in the Barracks. His eyes also turn the color of elixir.
- At level 3, the Dragon's skin changes again to dark greenish-brown.
- At level 4, the Dragon's skin turns a deep red; as part of the update announcement, Supercell referred to it as the new "ancient red dragon." His eyes also start flaming.
- At level 5, the Dragon's skin turns into a brownish-crimson color. It also obtains golden horns near the back of its head and spikes on its back. Its wings also gets larger.
- At level 6, the Dragon's skin turns dark crimson in color. The edges of its wings take on a reddish shade.
- The Dragon undergoes significant visual changes at all levels.
- The first person to have reached over 4,000 trophies (Jorge Yao) used an all-Dragon army to do so. He used 4 Lightning Spells as support, one to take out Clan Castle troops and the rest to destroy an Air Defense. This was his way to ensure 50% damage practically every time he attacked in order to become the top player and achieve this amazing feat.
- You can have a maximum of 14 Dragons at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 16 if you include the 2 that can fit into a level 8 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 Dragons with three level 2 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Dragon's attack was given a splash damage component as of the 12 March 2013 update, making them much more powerful against groups of ground troops.
- The Dragon received new art as of the 23 May 2013 update; the new Dragon receives forelegs along with a line of small spikes down its neck and back. This new look is often debated among fellow players to which one looks the 'best', along with the P.E.K.K.A.
- The Dragon has a pair of paws and fire in his mouth since the 23 May 2013 update.
- A Dragon's shadow is oval, not dragon-shaped.
- The Dragon's upon-death skeleton is human-shaped.
- The Dragon is one of only two troops to have different appearances at every level (along with the P.E.K.K.A).
- The Dragon is one of only two troops of which the picture in the Barracks resembles an upgraded troop, the other being the Wall Breaker.
- The level 3 and 4 Dragon has a very thin see-through line going through the base of the wing. However, this is barely noticeable.
- Dragons do not attack Walls, but can deal damage if indirectly attacking (Shooting at Clan Castle troops over a wall, etc.).
- The January 2013 update added Dark Elixir, stating that this resource is formed over aeons from fossilized Black Dragon (then-maxed level 3 Dragon) bones. However, no levels of Dragons are trained or upgraded using Dark Elixir.
- An event lasted from 29/1/15 through 5/2/15, during which the Dragon's training speed was 5 times faster, along with the Barbarian.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian (Super) • Archer • Giant (Super) • Goblin (Sneaky) • Wall Breaker (Super) • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|