Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13-16||Level 17-18|
- The Drop Ship is a balloon that flies in the air and drops Skeletons on its target. It is unlocked at Builder Barracks level 9, which requires Builder Hall level 7.
- Its special ability, Skeleton Burst, activates when it is destroyed and causes the Drop Ship to deal damage where it was destroyed in addition to spawning extra Skeletons. This is unlocked at level 2, like with most other Builder Base troops.
- Drop Ships have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Offensive Strategy
- Make sure you bring support troops like the Baby Dragons and Beta Minions to support the Drop Ship, as it and its Skeletons don't do much damage by itself and will get taken out easily.
- The Drop Ship can trigger Mines and Mega Mines without taking much damage and protecting the troops behind it.
- Although it has a lot of hitpoints, the Drop Ship can still be quickly worn down by multiple Firecrackers targeting them. The Mega Tesla can greatly damage two Drop Ships at once.
- It is recommended to destroy distracting buildings first before deploying them as they are easily distracted due to its slow movement speed.
- Try to avoid the Crushers as they will crush all the Skeletons. Even though the Skeletons will get one hit each before getting crushed, the Drop Ship will stay there for a very long time dropping Skeletons, rendering them useless.
- Drop Ships can pair well with Night Witches. Their subtroops can distract both ground and air defenses, allowing each other to survive for longer amount of time.
- Spreading your Drop Ships out or delaying the deploy of some of them can prevent them clustering up and being killed quickly by splash defenses.
- Defensive Strategy
- Space out your Firecrackers and your Air Bombs so there are high-hitpoint buildings between them but still within each other's range to protect each other.
- The Roaster can target both the Drop Ship and the Skeletons it drops as long as they are close together.
- The Multi Mortar and Giant Cannon are both effective tools at wiping out Skeletons. Be sure to consider their location when attacking, as allowing either or both of these defenses to stand will greatly hinder the Drop Ship's damage potential.
- The Drop Ship is weak against the Guard Post. As Drop Ships deal no damage themselves (with the exception of the ability), the Skeletons are left to kill the defending troops, which can be wiped out easily. Placing the Mega Tesla near the Guard Post with several Firecrackers will make a good combination against them.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, it looks like a balloon with a skull in front and three compartments carrying Skeletons.
- At level 5, the places where the ropes intersect are tied up with more ropes.
- At level 9, the horns on the skull which is at the front of the balloon become golden.
- At level 13, the balloon gains wooden armor plates on the side similar to the level 3-4 Balloon.
- At level 17, the compartments receive iron lining and bolts.
- The skull on the Drop Ship resembles the skull on a Witch's Staff.
- You can have a maximum of 12 Drop Ship at each Army Camp.
- If you view the Drop Ship image in the Barracks, the balloon appears to be blue and feature wooden board, while in combat, the balloon appears to be magenta, and lacks wooden board until it's at higher level.
- The Home Village Balloon targets Defensive Buildings, but mentioned above, the Drop Ship attacks anything.
- The Drop Ship, along with Night Witch and Super P.E.K.K.A are the only Builder Base Troops not to add more units per Army Camp when upgraded.
|Number of Units per Army Camp||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Builder Barracks Level Required||Range||Skeletons Summoned||Special Ability|
|2||Any||Area Splash (Ground Only)||12||9||0.5 tiles||3 (max 9)||Skeleton Burst|
||Skeletons Summon Cooldown
||Skeleton Burst Damage
||Skeleton Burst Spawned Skeletons
||Star Laboratory Level Required|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.