- Skeletons are melee units dropped in groups of three by the Drop Ship.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Like the Skeletons spawned by Witches and the Skeletons spawned by Skeleton Spells, they are unable to trigger Traps, however they can still be harmed by traps if another troop triggers them.
- If the Drop Ship has the “Skeleton Burst” ability unlocked, it will spawn some Skeletons upon being destroyed.
- Skeletons can distract ground defenses from targeting more valuable troops, such as a Night Witch, while they take the defenses out.
- The Skeletons are good at taking out buildings like the Firecrackers and Air Bombs, as they cannot be hit by them, although they can take out the Drop Ship which stops Skeletons from coming out.
- The Skeletons can easily overwhelm single-target heavy defenses, such as the Double Cannon or Hidden Tesla. That also means they can protect the Drop Ship as well.
- It is good to place the Crusher where the Drop Ship might be deployed, as the Skeletons dropped can get stuck on the Crusher and will take a long time to take it out, or possibly never.
- The Skeletons can only attack as long as the Drop Ship is still there. Try to focus your ground & air targeting buildings on the Drop Ships.
- The Roaster can hit both the Skeletons and the Drop Ship at once, given that they are in the same location, so make sure to distract it with a high-hitpoint troop or hero, such as the Battle Machine.
- Put your Roaster near your Guard Post since the Skeletons may be distracted by the Guard Post troops, where the Roaster can wipe them all out.
- Skeletons have the same damage per second as Bats; however, they hit twice as fast while dealing 1/2 the damage per swing.
- The Drop Ship's Skeletons have the same description as the Witch's Skeletons description, except with Drop Ship instead of Witch, and “throw” instead of “summon”.
- In the Home Village, Skeletons do 5 more damage per hit and have 20 more health.
|Spring Weight||Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range|
|1||N/A||Melee (Ground Only)||24||1s||0.4 tiles|
|Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints|
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Glider|