The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Not Available|
This troop is not available in the current version.
- El Primo is a temporary troop added in the December 2018 update. He was added to celebrate the launch of Brawl Stars globally.
- Los Primos prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Los Primos do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Los Primos become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Even though he does not prioritise Walls, he can deal 20x damage to them with each of his hits.
- You could have a maximum of 23 Los Primos at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 6 Los Primos with three level 3 or higher Clone Spells.
- El Primo can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, its statistics depend on the player's Town Hall level. Laboratory level does not affect statistics whatsoever.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is$ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- El Primo also looks the Strongman from the Clan Games. Try not to get the two of them confused. El Primo is also a limited troop that was released December 14, 2018.
- El Primo in the game does not resemble his counterpart in Brawl Stars. Although his posture is the same as his counterpart and the belt.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.