- The Electro Owl is the second Pet unlocked from the Pet House, available when the Pet House is upgraded to level 2. The Electro Owl attacks with Chain Lightning, similar to the Electro Dragon. This Chain Lightning is only able to hit two targets, doing 80% of the primary target damage to the second target.
- The Electro Owl prioritizes the target that the Hero that the Electro Owl is paired to is currently targeting. If the Hero is knocked out, Electro Owl behaves like a troop with no preferential target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Electro Owl is unable to trigger traps, but can be affected by them if a nearby unit triggers them.
- Electro Owl's hitpoints are comparable to the Baby Dragon's hitpoints. Because of his relatively low hitpoints (as compared to other Pets), make sure it is well clear of any Air Defenses (or destroy these first), or it will be taken down rather quickly.
- You can pair it with the Grand Warden as it helps destroy buildings for him.
- Generally, shorter-range Heroes will be able to keep the Electro Owl behind it, protecting it from most defenses (bar the aforementioned Air Defense). The air mode Grand Warden is not recommended if you want to keep the Owl alive for as long as possible, as he has a longer range, so will stay behind the owl, and can trigger air traps that can easily knock down the Owl.
- Air Defenses are the easiest method to defeating an Electro Owl quickly, particularly when paired with a ground Hero and/or if the attacker is using a ground-based attack, because it can easily single out the Owl from the ground units.
- Like when defending against Electro Dragons or Super Wizards, it can be helpful to space out buildings if possible to minimize chain damage. Buildings spaced 2 tiles apart will stop the Electro Owl from using its Chain attack.
|March 31, 2021||The Electro Owl appeared in the 2021 Hammer Jam event video.|
|April 10, 2021||Announced the Electro Owl, with 10 levels.|
|April 12, 2021||Added the Electro Owl.|
|June 15, 2021||
- The Electro Owl is the only pet (currently) that flies.
- The Electro Owl is one of the five troops to be associated with electricity, the others being the Electro Dragon, Super Wizard, Super P.E.K.K.A and the Battle Machine (when activating his ability).
|Preferred Target||Targets||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Pet House Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|Hero's Target||Ground and Air||Chain Lightning||20||1.4s||2||6 tiles||High Voltage|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
|Secondary Chain Damage