"Elixir is pumped from Ley Lines coursing underneath your village. Upgrade your Elixir Collectors to maximize elixir production."
|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Elixir Collector produces Builder Elixir though an unlimited resource called Ley Lines.
- The Elixir Collector can store a certain amount of Elixir before it stops producing. Its capacity is related to its production rate in such a way that it takes 24 hours to fill up at all levels.
- The Elixir Collector takes up a 3 by 3 space.
- When you upgrade your Elixir Collector, uncollected Elixir will be automatically collected (the Elixir will be lost if you don't have space for it). The Elixir Collector will stop producing Elixir when upgrading.
- The Elixir Collector is unlocked at Builder Hall level 2.
- The Elixir Collector is built and upgraded using Builder Gold.
- Like with other resource buildings in the Builder Base, attackers will not be able to steal loot directly from the Elixir Collectors.
- Elixir Collectors undergo significant visual changes at levels 1, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
- Before being repaired by the upgrade to Builder Hall level 2, it appears as a shattered glass container leaking Elixir, with a bent pipe attached to the ground and foliage grown on top.
- At level 1, it appears to be a glass container with wooden base and ceiling in which a pipe extends out into a pressure gauge to the ground. It fills up with purple Elixir as it collects Elixir over time.
- At level 2, an additional pipe is added on top. The gauge is also bigger.
- At level 3, a third pipe is added. The gauge gets bigger to accommodate the change.
- At level 4, a fourth pipe is added and the gauge also gets bigger.
- At level 5, the base turns to stone and all the pipes combine into a bigger one that extends right. The valves' wheel is bigger and it is moved to the right.
- At level 6, another tube is added to the left of the container. The side of the base is bolted to the ground with golden bolts.
- At level 7, more tubing is added to connect the second tube to the container. A second golden bolt can be seen on the base.
- At level 8, the tubes on top were replaced by two wide tubes on top. A third gold bolt can be seen on the base of the Collector.
- At level 9, the wooden cap on the cylindrical vat is replaced with brass. The Collector gets a third large tube coming from the back and a brass reinforcing bar appears on the front of the vat. Three metal rectangular prisms jutting upward can be seen in between the golden bolts.
- The Elixir Collector in Builder Base was added in May 22 2017 update, with 5 levels.
- The June 27 2017 update added the level 6 Elixir Collector.
- The September 27 2017 update added the level 7 Elixir Collector.
- The March 5 2018 update added the level 8 Elixir Collector and added an additional Elixir Collector available at Builder Hall level 8.
- The June 18 2019 update added the level 9 Elixir Collector.
- In October 16 2019 update, Elixir Collectors now have double the storage capacity (so now fills in 24 hours rather than 12 hours).
- The word "Elixir" comes from "al iksir", which is the Arabic word for miracle substances. Dating back to the third century BC, Elixir was rumored to change base metals into gold and prolong life indefinitely.
- The Builder Elixir pumped is of a darker shade than regular Elixir from the Home Village.
- Although directly selecting an Elixir Collector with an Elixir bubble above it automatically collects any resources it has stored, there is a way to check how much Elixir has been stored without collecting it. This can be done by moving any other building to an invalid spot on your map (e.g., off the edge of your map, or fully or partially occupied by an obstacle, decoration or another building) and releasing it while its surrounding square has turned red or by tapping on any wall segments. Then select the desired Elixir Collector and choose the "Info" option to display the amount of Elixir gathered by the collector to that point.
- The amount of time needed to upgrade the Elixir Collector in Builder Base is higher than that of the Home Village.
- The Elixir inside the ruined Elixir Collector has the same color as the Home Village Elixir, though when it is built or repaired it turns to a darker purple.
- Due to the different resource balance in the Builder Base, the Elixir Collector has a greater production and storage compared to an equivalent level Elixir Collector in the Home Village. However, when fully upgraded, the Home Village one produces and stores more Elixir.
- In general, the Home Village can produce and store more Elixir from Elixir Collectors due to having more Collectors, and ones that produce and store more as well. However, the ones in the Builder Base are more important due to players not being able to obtain loot from an unlimited amount of Versus Battles at once.
- Despite the Elixir in Builder Base being purple, the Collector creates pink Elixir particles when tapping them and also produces pink Elixir out of the tube.
- The Elixir Collector is the only resource-related building to be a card in Clash Royale.
- The Elixir Storage also appears in Clash Royale, but only in a special game mode (it does not appear otherwise).
- In Clash Royale, the Elixir Collector resembles a level 5 Elixir Collector from Clash of Clans.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Elixir Collector, such as Level, Capacity, Production and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Elixir Collector to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Elixir Collector is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Elixir Collector to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Elixir Collector is at maximum level, or if the Town Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
||Production Per Hour
||Time to Fill
||Catch-Up Point*||Builder Hall Level Required|
* The Catch-Up Point is the time at which the newly upgraded Elixir Collector has equaled the total production of the mine had it not been upgraded - this does not consider recovering the cost of the Builder Gold required to perform the upgrade.
Caveat: The Catch-Up Point calculation assumes that the player collects all resources from the Elixir Collector without allowing it to reach its storage capacity, as resource production ceases at that point. If the player is unable to regularly collect and achieve the full potential of the collector, the Catch-Up Point is actually shorter and performing the upgrade becomes more advantageous.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|