"Keep flying pests away with flurries of small rockets! It's like a bug zapper, but prettier."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- Firecrackers are the Builder Base version of Air Defense. Like the Air Defense, they attack flying units; however, they are slightly less powerful while also being slightly smaller covering a 2x2 space.
- Firecrackers can only target and shoot one air troop at a time. However, it attacks 3 times every time it fires.
- They cannot harm ground-based units, or interfere with them in any way other than potentially distracting them from attacking a more valuable target (e.g. the Builder Hall).
- The Firecrackers is unlocked at Builder Hall Level 3.
- Firecrackers have low hitpoints, so protect it well as it can get taken out easily.
- Its moderate damage but high range makes it good to pair with Air Bombs. The Air Bombs do high, area damage in a small range while the firecrackers snipe away at long range.
- At Builder Hall level 3, Firecrackers are an essential defense against Beta Minions as the Archer Tower and Hidden Tesla can both be distracted by ground units.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Firecrackers undergo through significant changes through levels 2, 5 and 8.
- At level 1, the Firecrackers appears to be a wooden box with ropes with fireworks pointing out.
- At level 2, the box is reinforced with steel on all of the edges.
- At level 3, the box is moved on top of a base composed of five wooden planks resting on four stone blocks.
- At level 4, the four stone blocks in the corners are replaced by a solid stone base reinforced with steel.
- At level 5, the box and the planks are replaced by a square "fence" of wooden planks embedded into the base.
- At level 6, additional steel reinforcements appear on the corner edges as well as the top of the wooden planks.
- At level 7, it develops a small stone platform on the bottom which wraps around the box.
- At level 8, gold plating is added to all four corners and the fireworks develop a black and yellow striped pattern.
- Despite its similarity to an Air Defense and having burst shots, currently no Gear Up of the Air Defense is known to be upcoming.
- Behind the Strongman's Caravan during the Clan Games, a cart with what resembles level 2 Firecrackers can be seen, with different colors to match those of the Clan Games.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Firecrackers, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets. Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Firecrackers to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Firecrackers is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Firecrackers to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Firecrackers is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.