- The Flying Fortress is a troop in the Clan Capital, available when the Flying Fortress Yard is rebuilt (this requires a level 2 District Hall in the Balloon Lagoon district, and by extension Capital Hall level 5). It is an air troop with very high HP that spawns Skeleton Gliders as it is damaged and a large number of Skeletons when it is destroyed.
- Treat a Flying Fortress like how you would treat a Siege Machine in the Home Village. Although not containing any Clan Castle troops, the Flying Fortress can be used to wipe out most defenses alone.
- Consider supporting a Flying Fortress with Rocket Balloons. The Flying Fortress can soak up defensive fire for the Balloons, allowing them to quickly devastate defenses and cover the Flying Fortress in return. This works especially well when tackling Air Defenses and Rapid Rockets, both specialized anti-air defenses that can deal significant damage to either when used on their own.
- One should be wary when attacking an Inferno Tower, as the single-target damage can quickly destroy the Flying Fortress. Consider having a Lightning Spell or two on hand to stun the Inferno Tower and reset its damage; if Hog Raiders have been unlocked, they provide a situational (but longer-lasting) alternative in the Hog Glider's stun.
- If the Flying Fortress is damaged beforehand and has released Skeleton Gliders, the Gliders and their spawned Skeletons can distract the Inferno Tower momentarily. Should the Flying Fortress continue to sustain damage via other sources (such as a nearby Air Defense) and release more Gliders, these spawns can continue to stall the Inferno Tower and possibly prevent it from locking on until they run out.
- Inferno Towers can devastate a Flying Fortress easily; however the Skeletons that the fortress spawns can in return destroy Inferno Towers without a struggle. Be sure to keep splash defenses/traps (or a Super Wizard Tower) around to deal with the horde of Skeletons.
- Space the anti-air defenses (Air Defenses and Rapid Rockets) evenly around the district; if an area is too light on such defenses while being too ground-heavy, it can prove inviting for a Flying Fortress-based attack.
|April 27, 2022||Teased the Flying Fortress.|
|May 2, 2022||Update||Added Flying Fortress, with 5 levels.|
|June 30, 2022||Maintenance Break||Increased hitpoints at level 1-4.
- You can have a maximum of 2 Flying Fortresses at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps.
- The Flying Fortress is 1 of 2 troops to use 3D models, the other being the Mountain Golem.
- The Flying Fortress is the only troop in Clan Capital to have a name is an alliteration.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Special Ability|
|Defenses||Ranged (Ground and Air) Single Target||100||9||2s||4.5 tiles||Skeleton Crew|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
||Spawned Skeleton Gliders
||Spawned Skeletons on Death
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|