The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Not available|
This trap is not available in the current version.
- The Freeze Trap was introduced during the 2016 winter theme update and was the second of three "Clashmas" gifts, the first gift was the Santa's Surprise and the third was the Ice Wizard. It was available from UTC 10:00 27/12/16 through UTC 10:00 6/1/17.
- When triggered, the trap will freeze all ground and air troops in a certain radius, allowing Defensive Buildings, Clan Castle troops and Heroes to deal damage to them.
- Offensive Strategy
- Defensive Strategy
- The Freeze Trap can be used similarly to other traps in the game.
- Due to its special nature, it's good to place the Freeze Trap at a spot where a large amount of defensive buildings can fire at, dealing great damage to the frozen troops.
- Place the Freeze Trap deep in the base so it is harder to trigger.
- It is the third temporary trap to be added to the game.
- Like any other temporary content, the Freeze Trap cannot be upgraded.
- The Freeze Trap has the same effect radius and duration as a level 1 Freeze Spell.
- Its info screen says "spell duration" and "damage type", although it isn't a spell and doesn't deal damage.
- The Freeze Trap is the one of two traps that can target both ground and air troops simultaneously, the Tornado Trap being the other.
- The Freeze Trap's duration doesn't scale according to the Town Hall level, unlike many other temporary contents.
- The Freeze Trap has a trap door similar to the Air Bomb and Seeking Air Mine, and especially the Shrink Trap, which was a temporary trap of the 2017 Clashiversary events.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Freeze Trap, such as Damage Type and Targets.
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.