The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| Not Available|
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Giant Skeleton was a temporary troop that was available during the 2017 Halloween, along with Pumpkin Barbarian. They were made available again during the "Jack Skellingboom" event, along with the Ice Wizard, which lasted from 12/28/17 until 1/3/18. They were made available once again on Halloween 2018, along with Skeleton Barrel.
- They have high hitpoints and do massive damage upon death.
- Giant Skeletons prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Giant Skeletons do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Giant Skeletons become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- You could have a maximum of 14 Giant Skeletons at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 3 Giant Skeletons with three level 2 or higher Clone Spells.
- The Giant Skeleton can't be donated, due to being temporary.
- Like all other temporary troops and spells, the Giant Skeleton can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, they depend on the player's Town Hall level.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier.
- The base statistic for each Town Hall level equals the DPH and HP of certain levels of Giants.
- Each base statistic is multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is $ (\lfloor 30 + (x-1)*70/11 \rfloor)/100 $. Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost and death damage, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- The Giant Skeleton is the third temporary troop that comes from Clash Royale, after Ice Wizard and Battle Ram. It's one of the two temporary troops that prioritize defenses in Clash of Clans but doesn't only attack buildings in Clash Royale, the other is the Ice Wizard.
- The Giant Skeleton does equal damage as a Giant of the same level and has 2.5 times the Giant's hitpoints.
- Unlike his Clash Royale Counterpart, he attacks only defenses instead of everything.
- In the picture, he wears a brown Russian hat. But in the game, he wears a red one, resembling an opponent's Giant Skeleton troop in Clash Royale. The same situation applies to the Ice Wizard and Skeleton Barrel.
- The spawning sound and the attacking sound of Giant Skeleton is the same as the Giant.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Inferno Dragon • Super Witch (Big Boy)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.