|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Gold Storage stores Builder Gold, a resource which is used for constructing and upgrading buildings in the Builder Base.
- The Gold Storage is still entirely functional when upgrading.
- The Gold Storage stores the same amount of Builder Gold as Builder Elixir in Elixir Storages of equal level.
- The Gold Storage is upgraded using Builder Elixir.
- Unlike Gold Storages in the Home Village, Versus Battle opponents are unable to steal Builder Gold from Gold Storages in the Builder Base.
- The Gold Storage undergoes significant visual changes at levels 2, 3, 5, and 7.
- At level 1 the Gold Storage consists of a put with wooden corners and a metal underneath.
- At level 2, the Storage grows slightly taller, adding a pair of small steps on one side and a steel door on the other. A second steel band appears as well.
- At level 3, the Storage grows taller and adds a third steel band. The two small steps are replaced with a short stepladder.
- At level 4, the level 4 Gold Storage is slightly taller still with a fourth steel band and a taller stepladder.
- At level 5, the four steel bands are replaced with a solid metal base (although the top is still made of wood). Armor plating appears at the base of the four corners of the structure. The stepladder is replaced by steel rungs, and a padlock appears on the steel door.
- At level 6, the Storage gets slightly taller and a metal band is wrapped around the wooden poles.
- At level 7, the Storage gains stone reinforcements on each corner of the base.
- At level 8, the Storage grows taller once again, the armor plating on the corners receives metal spikes and the steel band moves slightly upwards.
- At level 9, the Storage grows in height again, receiving a second steel reinforcing band above the metal base. The armor plating on the corners grows wider with additional spikes.
- The Gold Storage in Builder Base was added in May 22 2017 update, with 5 levels.
- The June 27 2017 update added the level 6 Gold Storage.
- The September 27 2017 update added the level 7 Gold Storage.
- The March 5 2018 update added the level 8 Gold Storage.
- The June 18 2019 update added the level 9 Gold Storage.
- The Gold Storage stores more Builder Gold than a Gold Storage of the same level stores Gold in the Home Village, though a maximum level Gold Storage in the Home Village stores more Gold than a Gold Storage in the Builder Base.
- The Gold stored in the Builder Base is more of a square shape compared to the Home Village's round coin.
- Despite not being available as a card in Clash Royale, the Gold Storage can be seen in the Jungle Arena arena as a decoration.
- It is possible to overflow the Gold Storage, but only by purchasing special resource packs found in the shop for real money. If this is done, any excess Builder Gold will remain in the storage, and until the excess is removed by spending the Builder Gold, any Builder Gold earned from Versus Battles will be lost, just as if the Gold Storage was full.
- The description still mentions Sneaky Goblins in the phrase "Don't let sneaky goblins anywhere near!", despite the lack of goblin-like troops in the Builder Base.
- The description says "Upgrade the storage to increase it's capacity and durability against attack", even though Builder Gold cannot be stolen by attackers.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Gold Storage, such as Level, Storage Capacity and Hitpoints.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Gold Storage to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Gold Storage is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Gold Storage to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Gold Storage is at maximum level, or the Builder Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon completely fills the Gold Storages, at the cost of one Rune of Builder Gold. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Rune of Builder Gold, and if the Gold Storages are not completely full or overfilled.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|