Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Houses troops to aid in defense! These rabble rousers are sure to slow down the enemy."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Guard Post houses defensive troops, similar to the Clan Castle in the Home Village.
- Unlike the Clan Castle, you cannot choose which troops nor the quantity who are stationed inside the Guard Post. However, the troops stationed there are permanent; if they are killed in battle, they will reappear in the next battle with full health, and you do not need to train additional troops to replace the lost troops.
- The post can only have Raged Barbarian(s) and Sneaky Archer(s).
- However, they do not have any Special Abilities no matter what level the Guard Post is.
- The Guard Post is unlocked at Builder Hall level 4.
- Upgrading the Guard Post upgrades the troops stationed within, and may also add more troops, starting at level 3. Extra Raged Barbarians or Sneaky Archers may be added with a new level.
- Troops that don't have a preferred target will turn to target Guard Post troops even while attacking another building.
- You can use air units such as Baby Dragons to take out the Raged Barbarian(s) from the Guard Post as they can't target air.
- The Bomber's splash damage allows them to destroy any Guard Post troops with a few shots along with other buildings and Walls.
- Their ability, which allows them to do extra damage on the first throw, allows them to one-shot the troops.
- When using Sneaky Archers, make sure you destroy the Guard Post troops or attack from far off as the Sneaky Archers will not distract the Guard Post troops and follow them instead while they are still in their cloaks.
- Raged Barbarians are excellent at finishing off Guard Post troops as they are expendable units that are fast and can attract Guard Post troops.
- Beta Minions can kill off Guard Post troops well given their Long Shot ability, which protects them from both defences and the Guard Post troops for a short while.
- It may be a good idea to clear the Guard Post troops early on in the raid - thus Super P.E.K.K.As (and other similar troops or the Battle Machine) will have an easier time tanking (for units such as Cannon Carts) because they have a much less chance of being stalled.
- The Guard Post can be placed near defensive buildings to distract enemies, giving defenses more time for damage. They can also snipe away at building-targeting troops like the Boxer Giant.
- The Guard Post can protect outer buildings that are out of range of other defensive buildings.
- You can use the Guard Post to tank the Power Punch of the Boxer Giants as the building itself serves no purpose on defense.
- Since most troops will attack the Guard Post troops if attacked by them, you can strategically use the Guard Post troops to lure them into the range of powerful defenses like the Crusher.
- You can also use the Guard Post's Sneaky Archers to force the troops to attack Walls to reach them, just like with defensive Archers in the Home Village. This is most effective if the enemy attacks with grounded melee troops, and is less effective if ranged units like the Cannon Cart and/or air troops are being used.
- The Guard Post undergo significant visual changes at level 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9.
- At level 1, the Guard Post appears to be a small hut with a blue roof, wooden supports, and an opening with a fireplace outside. A sword sits atop the roof.
- At level 2, the fireplace turns into a cooking pot.
- At level 3, another sword is added on top of the roof that crosses the other one and the support is now bolted by metal nails.
- At level 4, the post is now taller with blue stairs leading up to the opening.
- At level 5, the stairs turn to stone.
- At level 6, the cooking pot turns into a stone firepit attached to the main building.
- At level 7, the post's wooden supports gain metal reinforcements.
- At level 8, a small carrot is added above the fire. The supports also appear to be a stronger material and gain rivets.
- At level 9, the supports turn golden and the metal nails appear larger. The fire also becomes much bigger and it emits more light.
- Though having no specific range, the individual range of Guard Post troops is the normal sight range of a Sneaky Archer and a Raged Barbarian. This causes the range to change in location as they wander about.
- When an attack starts, unlike the Clan Castle, the Raged Barbarian(s) and Sneaky Archer(s) don't come out of the Guard Post, as they are already out of it before the battle.
- Originally, a second Guard Post was planned for Builder Hall 7 but has since been removed entirely.
- At level 3, the extra sword on top might be due to unlocking another Raged Barbarian on the same level.
- The Guard Post troops' health bars are blue in color, unlike the Clan Castle troops and Heroes in Home Village, whose health bars are purple.
- If you move a small building/trap near its troops, the troops will move a little.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Guard Post, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Guard Post to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. When the Guard Post is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Guard Post to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Guard Post is at maximum level, or the Builder Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Builder Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
||Troops Housed||Troop Level
||Builder Hall Level Required|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|