Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Put some hustle in even your heaviest units!
Haste Spells lack the damage boost of Rage Spells, but provides an even better boost to movement speed. A lower storage space also allows you to take more of them into battle!"
- The Haste Spell is the 3rd Dark Elixir Spell unlocked at Dark Spell Factory level 3, which requires Town Hall level 9. Similar to a Rage Spell, it boosts the movement speed of troops in its area of effect; the Haste Spell, however, does not make them deal extra damage. The Haste Spell also has a slightly smaller radius than a Rage Spell. Unlike the Rage Spell, the Haste Spell is half the spell space of the Rage Spell. Also, unlike the Rage Spell, the Haste Spell is a Dark Elixir Spell not a Elixir Spell.
- Like with Healing Spells and Rage Spells, the Haste Spell has a reduced effect on Heroes, only granting 50% of its speed boost to them.
- Haste Spells may be used to counteract the effect of Air Sweepers.
- The Haste spell is most effective in aiding slower but more powerful troops, such as Balloons, Dragons, Baby Dragons and P.E.K.K.As.
- In Zap attacks, where the attacker brings lots of Lightning Spells, is very important if the troops are slow but strong since the spell is much more efficient at moving troops than other spells.
- The Haste Spell was added in the July 1, 2015 update along with the Poison Spell and Earthquake Spell, with 4 levels.
- The March 21, 2016 update decreased the Haste Spell's brewing time from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- The May 4, 2016 balance changes reduced Haste Spell's brewing time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- The October 12, 2016 update reduced Haste Spell's brewing time from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- The June 26, 2018 balance changes gave the Haste Spell an upgrade times reduction:
- Level 1 reduced up to 38%.
- Level 2 reduced up to 35%.
- Level 3 reduced up to 36%.
- The June 18, 2019 update added the level 5 Haste Spell.
- The June 26, 2019 maintenance break fixed a bug by adding visual effects for level 5 Haste Spell.
- The December 9, 2019 update increased cost of level 2-5 Haste Spell from 85/90/95/100 to 100/120/140/160.
- The Rage Spell's name in game files is "haste." The Haste Spell's name, in turn, is "speedup".
- At its initial level, the Haste Spell has the same movement speed increase as a level 5 Rage Spell. Every level of Haste Spell other than one provides a greater movement speed increase than a max level Rage Spell.
- Before the July 2015 Update, Balloons were combined with Rage Spells to increase their speed. When the Haste Spell was introduced, LavaLoonion, LaLoon, Balloonion and other variations saw new light, due to the larger speed increase afforded by the Haste Spell and consuming half the housing space of a Rage Spell.
- For every 1 level the Haste Spell gains, the amount of speed it gains is always increased by 6, the duration by 5 seconds, and cost by 20 Dark Elixir.
- Haste Spells do not stack with themselves, or with the speed increase from a Rage Spell (the spell that provides the larger speed boost will grant its speed boost to the affected units).
- Haste Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 15 minutes to 3 minutes.
- The Haste Spell is one of the two Dark Spells that aren't in Clash Royale, along with the Bat Spell.
|Radius||Effect Type||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Targets||Dark Spell Factory Level Required|
|4 tiles||Area Splash||1||3m||Ground & Air||3|
||Laboratory Level Required|
|2||34||15 seconds||100||30,000||2d 12h||7|