"Put some hustle in even your heaviest units!
Haste Spells lack the damage boost of Rage Spells, but provide an even better boost to movement speed. A lower storage space also allows you to take more of them into battle!"
- Offensive Strategy
- Haste Spells may be used to counteract the effect of Air Sweepers.
- The Haste spell is most effective in aiding slower but more powerful troops, such as Balloons, Dragons, Baby Dragons and P.E.K.K.As.
- Before the July 2015 Update, Balloons were combined with Rage Spells to increase their speed. When the Haste Spell was introduced, LavaLoonion, LaLoon, Balloonion and other variations saw new light, due to the larger speed increase afforded by the Haste Spell and consuming half the housing space of a Rage Spell.
- The Rage Spell's name in game files is "haste." The Haste Spell's name, in turn, is "speedup".
- At its initial level, the Haste Spell has the same movement speed increase as a level 5 Rage Spell.
- For every 1 level the Haste Spell gains, the amount of speed it gains is always increased by 6, the duration by 5 seconds, and cost by 5 dark elixir.
- Haste Spells do not stack with themselves, but if a Haste Spell were to be placed along with a Rage Spell, their speed increase would stack.
- Haste Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 15 minutes to 3 minutes.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer|