- The Jump Spell is the 4th Elixir Spell unlocked at level 4 Spell Factory along with the Freeze Spell, that requires the Town Hall to be at level 9. The Jump Spell allows ground Troops and Heroes to jump over Walls.
- Upgrading this spell will increase its duration on the battlefield by approximately 20 seconds (the level 3 Jump Spell lasts three times as long as the level 1 Jump Spell).
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise, the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- Combined with Wall Breakers, Jump Spells are quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent compartments rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troops access to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
- At Town Hall 9 - 11, using Jump Spells are often a better option than using four Earthquake Spells (since they take up a lot of housing space). Although they do not destroy Walls, Jump Spells almost always last much longer than needed. Additionally, the Jump Spell requires half the housing space of four Earthquake Spells, and the Earthquake Spell radius is insignificantly larger than that of a Jump Spell. However, Earthquake Spells have the advantage of being able to damage most buildings, severely weakening high-hitpoint buildings such as the Town Hall or Eagle Artillery.
- In order to defend Jump Spells, make distracting compartments that are longer than a Jump Spell one way (Preferably to something important) and shorter than a Jump Spell another way to make troops go around whatever the compartment is protecting.
- At Town Hall 9, use Traps to delay or defend possible places where a Jump Spell might be used long enough that it runs out before most troops make it through. However, at level 3 and 4, this becomes near impossible because of the extreme duration.
- You could separate Wall segments so that the Jump Spell's radius will not cover both of them, which could reduce drastically its effectiveness.
- Making a Jump Spell access too many compartments can split the army and will easily destroy their attack.
|October 27, 2012||Update||Added the Jump Spell, with 2 levels.|
|January 17, 2013||Maintenance Break||Decreased brewing cost at all levels.|
|February 5, 2013||Update||Decreased brewing time.
|April 17, 2013||Update||Decreased brewing time.
|June 17, 2013||Update||The Jump Spell now affects all troop types even at level 1 and doubled duration of level 2 Jump Spell. Prior to this update, the level 1 Jump Spell only affected Troops that required 4 or less housing spaces (Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, Wizards), with the remainder requiring level 2 to jump Walls.|
|August 27, 2013||Update||Decreased brewing cost at all levels.|
|November 6, 2013||Update||The Jump Spell, along with other spells, now cost Elixir instead of Gold to brew.|
|July 3, 2014||Update|
|July 1, 2015||Update||Decreased brewing time.
|March 21, 2016||Update||Decreased brewing time.
|May 4, 2016||Balance Changes||Decreased brewing time.
|October 12, 2016||Update||Decreased brewing time.
|April 2, 2019||Update||Decreased upgrade time at level 2.
|December 9, 2019||Update||Added the level 4 Jump Spell.|
|October 12, 2020||Update|
|December 9, 2021||Update||Reduced upgrade costs at all levels.|
- The rings that circulate around the illustration of the Jump Spell represent the action when troops jump over Walls.
- There seems to be tiny bouncing yellow particles from the Jump Spell's radius.
- Although the Jump Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 5 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Jump Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 4 (which requires Town Hall level 9). Most players already have a level 7 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first upgrade will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 4 upgrade finishes.
- The Jump Spell, along with the Invisibility Spell and Healing Spell after April 2020, are the only Elixir Spells that are not (currently) in Clash Royale.
"Walls and Water in your way? Cast this spell over them to create a route straight over. Your troops will jump over like there was nothing in their way!"
- The Jump Spell is a Spell unlocked in the Clan Capital, available when the Jump Spell Factory is constructed (this requires a level 2 District Hall in the Wizard Valley district).
- Just like the Jump Spell from the Home Village, the Jump Spell enables ground troops to jump over Walls; however, in the Clan Capital, the Jump Spell also allows them to jump over small gaps of water (such as rivers); this can also temporarily expand the deployment zone in attacks.
- Like most other spells in the Clan Capital, it lasts for two attacks: the attack in which it is deployed, as well as the next.
- Upgrading the Jump Spell increases its radius, rather than increase its duration, which allows one to cover larger compartments.
- Jump Spells can be used to open access to several compartments if the Wall layout consists of many small compartments, which negates the need for Super Giants or Battle Rams to break Walls for ground units. They are also useful for breaking intentional Wall funnels which exploit troop AI in a way to force them into paths that benefit the defense.
- Jump Spells cannot be used to bridge gaps across open water (gaps of three or more tiles across). They also cannot be used to jump across cliff terrain.
- More specifically, the raiding tutorial says that Jump Spells, when used to jump across water, can only work on rivers and coastal water. A water tile can only be jumped over if it is adjacent to a land tile or a water tile frozen over by a Frost Spell.
- Battle Rams are able to utilize Jump Spells, just like Wall Breakers in the Home Village.
||Required Spell Factory|
|2 attacks||2||Jump Spell Factory|
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|