Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Jump Spell is a spell that allows ground Troops and Heroes to jump over Walls.
- It is one of two spells unlocked at level 4 Spell Factory; the other one being the Freeze Spell.
- Jump Spells have no effect whatsoever on units that can bypass Walls, such as air units, Hog Riders, Miners, Headhunters, the Grand Warden and the Royal Champion. The Jump Spell also will not affect the behavior of the Wall Wrecker.
- Upgrading the spell will increase its duration on the battlefield by approximately 20 seconds (the level 3 Jump Spell lasts three times as long as the level 1 Jump Spell).
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise, the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- Combined with Wall Breakers, Jump Spells are quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent compartments rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troops access to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
- At Town Hall 9 - 11, using Jump Spells are often a better option than using four Earthquake Spells (since they take up a lot of housing space). Although they do not destroy Walls, Jump Spells almost always last much longer than needed. Additionally, the Jump Spell requires half the housing space of four Earthquake Spells, and the Earthquake Spell radius is insignificantly larger than that of a Jump Spell.
- In order to defend Jump Spells, make distracting compartments that are longer than a Jump Spell one way (Preferably to something important) and shorter than a Jump Spell another way to make troops go around whatever the compartment is protecting.
- At Town Hall 9, use Traps to delay or defend possible places where a Jump Spell might be used long enough that it runs out before most troops make it through. However, at level 3 and 4, this becomes near impossible because of the extreme duration.
- You could separate Wall segments so that the Jump Spell's radius will not cover both of them, which could reduce drastically its effectiveness.
- Making a Jump Spell access too many compartments can split the army and will easily destroy their attack.
- The Jump Spell was added in the October 27, 2012 update, with 2 levels.
- The February 5, 2013 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 5 hours to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The April 17, 2013 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 1 hour and 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
- In the June 17, 2013 update, the Jump Spell now affects all troop types even at level 1 and doubled duration of level 2 Jump Spell. Prior to this update, the level 1 Jump Spell only affected Troops that required 4 or less housing spaces (Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, Wizards), with the remainder requiring level 2 to jump Walls.
- The August 27, 2013 update decreased cost of Jump Spell at all levels.
- Level 1 decreased from 30,000 to 23,000.
- Level 2 decreased from 38,000 to 29,000.
- The November 6, 2013 update changed the Jump Spell's cost from Gold to Elixir, along with other spells.
- The July 3, 2014 update added the level 3 Jump Spell, and improved the Jump Spell. The Jump Spell used to only affect troops it landed on, often leading to disappointing results. Now, the Jump Spell influences all troops in the battle.
- The July 1, 2015 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 45 minutes to 30 minutes.
- The March 21, 2016 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 30 minutes to 20 minutes.
- The May 4, 2016 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 20 minutes to 10 minutes.
- The October 12, 2016 update reduced Jump Spell's brewing time from 10 minutes to 6 minutes.
- The April 2, 2019 update reduced upgrade time of level 2 Jump Spell from 5d to 4d.
- The December 9, 2019 update added the level 4 Jump Spell.
- The October 12, 2020 update made it so that Wall Breakers and Super Wall Breakers utilize the Jump Spell, and prevented troops from retargeting after exiting a Jump Spell, thus prevent troops from getting stuck in a never ending Jump Spell loop.
- The rings that circulate around the illustration of the Jump Spell resembles the action when troops jump over Walls.
- There seems to be tiny bouncing yellow balls when the Jump Spell is dropped.
- Although the Jump Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 5 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Jump Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 4 (which requires Town Hall level 9). Most players already have a level 7 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first upgrade will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 4 upgrade finishes.
- Jump Spell's brewing time has been reduced multiple times, from 5 hours all the way to 6 minutes.
- The Jump Spell, along with the Invisibility Spell and Healing Spell after April 2020, are the only Elixir Spells that are not in Clash Royale.
- Clash Royale had its own version of the Healing Spell called Heal that was removed from the game in April 2020.
|Housing Space||Brewing Time
|Spell Factory Level Required|
||Laboratory Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.