Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Jump Spell is an Elixir Spell unlocked at level 4 Spell Factory along with the Freeze Spell, that requires the Town Hall to be at level 9. The Jump Spell allows ground Troops and Heroes to jump over Walls.
- Jump Spells have no effect whatsoever on units that can bypass Walls, such as air units, Hog Riders, Miners, Headhunters, the Grand Warden and the Royal Champion. The Jump Spell also will not affect the behavior of ground Siege Machines like the Wall Wrecker.
- Upgrading this spell will increase its duration on the battlefield by approximately 20 seconds (the level 3 Jump Spell lasts three times as long as the level 1 Jump Spell).
- This spell is more effective on doubled or tripled Walls; otherwise, the spell is not utilized to its maximum capability, making it much less valuable to use.
- Combined with Wall Breakers, Jump Spells are quite useful for getting Troops deep into the interior of a base. Once Wall Breakers have initially breached the exterior Walls, any new ones tend to be attracted to adjacent compartments rather than those behind the breach. A Jump Spell, however, can be placed behind the initial breach to quickly allow Ground Troops access to the second layer of the base where the storages and heavy defenses (Mortars, X-Bows, etc.) are typically positioned.
- At Town Hall 9 - 11, using Jump Spells are often a better option than using four Earthquake Spells (since they take up a lot of housing space). Although they do not destroy Walls, Jump Spells almost always last much longer than needed. Additionally, the Jump Spell requires half the housing space of four Earthquake Spells, and the Earthquake Spell radius is insignificantly larger than that of a Jump Spell.
- In order to defend Jump Spells, make distracting compartments that are longer than a Jump Spell one way (Preferably to something important) and shorter than a Jump Spell another way to make troops go around whatever the compartment is protecting.
- At Town Hall 9, use Traps to delay or defend possible places where a Jump Spell might be used long enough that it runs out before most troops make it through. However, at level 3 and 4, this becomes near impossible because of the extreme duration.
- You could separate Wall segments so that the Jump Spell's radius will not cover both of them, which could reduce drastically its effectiveness.
- Making a Jump Spell access too many compartments can split the army and will easily destroy their attack.
|October 27, 2012||Update||Added the Jump Spell, with 2 levels.|
|January 17, 2013||Maintenance Break|
|February 5, 2013||Update||Decreased brewing time from 5h to 1h 30m .|
|April 17, 2013||Update||Decreased brewing time from 1h 30m to 45m .|
|June 17, 2013||Update||The Jump Spell now affects all troop types even at level 1 and doubled duration of level 2 Jump Spell. Prior to this update, the level 1 Jump Spell only affected Troops that required 4 or less housing spaces (Barbarians, Archers, Goblins, Wizards), with the remainder requiring level 2 to jump Walls.|
|August 27, 2013||Update|
|November 6, 2013||Update||The Jump Spell, along with other spells, now cost Elixir instead of Gold to brew.|
|July 3, 2014||Update|
|July 1, 2015||Update||Decreased brewing time from 45m to 30m .|
|March 21, 2016||Update||Decreased brewing time from 30m to 20m .|
|May 4, 2016||Balance Changes||Decreased brewing time from 20m to 10m .|
|October 12, 2016||Update||Decreased brewing time from 10m to 6m .|
|April 2, 2019||Update||Decreased upgrade time at level 2 from 5d to 4d .|
|December 9, 2019||Update||Added the level 4 Jump Spell.|
|October 12, 2020||Update|
- The rings that circulate around the illustration of the Jump Spell represent the action when troops jump over Walls.
- There seems to be tiny bouncing yellow particles from the Jump Spell's radius.
- Although the Jump Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 5 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Jump Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 4 (which requires Town Hall level 9). Most players already have a level 7 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first upgrade will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 4 upgrade finishes.
- The Jump Spell, along with the Invisibility Spell and Healing Spell after April 2020, are the only Elixir Spells that are not (currently) in Clash Royale.
|Housing Space||Brewing Time
|Spell Factory Level Required|
||Laboratory Level Required|