Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- L.A.S.S.I is the first pet unlocked from the Pet House, and is automatically unlocked once the Pet House has finished being built.
- L.A.S.S.I prioritizes a target within 2.5 tiles of the Hero that the L.A.S.S.I is assigned to. If the Hero is knocked out, L.A.S.S.I behaves like a troop with no preferential target; it will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- L.A.S.S.I is able to jump over Walls to attack buildings and ground troops behind them.
- Offensive Strategy
- With similar abilities to a Miner and Hog Riders (having the ability to pass over Walls), L.A.S.S.I can be used in conjunction with the Grand Warden or Royal Champion to support a hybrid (Hog Riders and Miners) attack for extra damage.
- She can also assist in funneling with the Barbarian King by taking out buildings behind Walls that the Barbarian King may have trouble reaching. However, this may put her in range of defenses that the Barbarian King may be out of range to tank for, which given her middling hitpoints, means she will fall rather quickly if this happens. To alleviate this, either use Wall Breakers to get the King in, or use Freeze Spells to stop the defenses.
- Defensive Strategy
- L.A.S.S.I's appearance is similar to the Mini P.E.K.K.A in Clash Royale as both are similar to the P.E.K.K.A, both are smaller than the P.E.K.K.A, and both have one eye shaped like a diamond.
- L.A.S.S.I is a female, as confirmed by the description, matching the P.E.K.K.A who has a similar appearance.
- A Mother's Day Tweet by Supercell implies P.E.K.K.A is the owner of L.A.S.S.I
- The paw prints visible on the Pet House are most likely from L.A.S.S.I.
- L.A.S.S.I is a hound according to a video by Supercell.
- The L.A.S.S.I is the only Pet to be a robotic animal rather than an organic one.
- L.A.S.S.I is shown gazing at a butterfly in the announcement post which is a reference to a commercial of Clash of Clans.
- The L.A.S.S.I is the Pet to have the fastest movement speed, being 32.
- The L.A.S.S.I makes a similar sound to a Miner when she attacks.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell (Skeleton) • Bat Spell (Bat)|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
|Pets||L.A.S.S.I • Electro Owl • Mighty Yak • Unicorn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.