Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- L.A.S.S.I is the first pet unlocked from the Pet House, and is automatically unlocked once the Pet House has finished being built.
- L.A.S.S.I prioritizes a target within 2.5 tiles of the Hero that the L.A.S.S.I is assigned to. If the Hero is knocked out, L.A.S.S.I behaves like a troop with no preferential target; it will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- L.A.S.S.I is able to jump over Walls to attack buildings and ground troops behind them.
- With similar abilities to a Miner and Hog Riders (having the ability to pass over Walls), L.A.S.S.I can be used in conjunction with the Grand Warden or Royal Champion to support a hybrid (Hog Riders and Miners) attack for extra damage.
- She can also assist in funneling with the Barbarian King by taking out buildings behind Walls that the Barbarian King may have trouble reaching. However, this may put her in range of defenses that the Barbarian King may be out of range to tank for, which given her middling hitpoints, means she will fall rather quickly if this happens. To alleviate this, either use Wall Breakers to get the King in, or use Freeze Spells to stop the defenses.
- L.A.S.S.I will not stray very far from her hero. As a result, you could leave a gap between a layer of Walls and a building that you want to protect from L.A.S.S.I, and if she is paired to the Barbarian King or Archer Queen, L.A.S.S.I will not go for said buildings unless the hero is attacking the wall. In the latter case, however, note that the Queen will still be able to attack the building.
- Her fast movement speed can be considered a weakness at times, as she is faster than any Hero (barring the use of the King's Iron Fist ability), and thus may charge ahead over long distances, allowing for your defenses to hit L.A.S.S.I first.
- The L.A.S.S.I was added in April 12, 2021 "Town Hall 14" update, with 10 levels.
- In April 13th 2021 update, the bug has been fixed that allowed players to assign L.A.S.S.I to a hero when the Pet House was being initially built.
- L.A.S.S.I's appearance is similar to the Mini P.E.K.K.A in Clash Royale as both are similar to the P.E.K.K.A, both are smaller than the P.E.K.K.A, and both have one eye shaped like a diamond.
- L.A.S.S.I is a female, as confirmed by the description, matching the P.E.K.K.A who has a similar appearance.
- A Mother's Day Tweet by Supercell implies P.E.K.K.A is the owner of L.A.S.S.I.
- The paw prints visible on the Pet House are most likely from L.A.S.S.I.
- L.A.S.S.I is a hound according to a video by Supercell.
- The L.A.S.S.I is the only Pet to be a robotic animal rather than an organic one.
- L.A.S.S.I is shown gazing at a butterfly in the announcement post which is a reference to a commercial of Clash of Clans.
- The L.A.S.S.I is the Pet to have the fastest movement speed, being 32.
- The L.A.S.S.I makes a similar sound to a Miner when she attacks.
|Preferred Target||Targets||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Pet House Level Required||Range||Special Ability|
|Within 2.5 tiles of Hero||Ground||Single Target||32||0.9s||1||0.6 tiles||High Jumper|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.