The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Thrust out in big numbers after a Lava Hound dies, these tiny creatures keep up the fight for a little while longer."
- Lava Pups are spawned when a Lava Hound falls in battle. Although they vaguely resemble their parent troop in appearance, they are significantly stronger offensively and have only a tiny fraction of the Lava Hound's health.
- When a Lava Hound dies, it splits into 8 Lava Pups at Level 1, 10 Lava Pups at Level 2, and 12 Lava Pups at Level 3.
- Lava Pups have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Lava Pups will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- There are currently no upgrade differences.
- Added in the 16th September 2014 update.
- They have nearly identical stats to a level 1 Minion, the only differences being slightly lower Hitpoints and a shorter range (2.75 tiles for the Minion vs. 2 for the Lava Pup).
- As one of the three subtroops (the others being the Golemite and the Skeleton), it cannot be trained, placed or donated directly via the Clan Castle (although the parent Troops can).
- While the Lava Hound appears to be made of both molten lava and solid rock, the Lava Pup seems to be a pure lava being, perhaps suggesting that the lava cools into rocks as the Lava Pups mature.
- The Lava Pups will explode out in a large circle when they are spawned, instead of clustering up where the Lava Hound falls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.