"While the Log Launcher certainly isn't the fastest or the sturdiest, it is definitely among the meanest. The trunk-throwing contraption pummels everything in front of it with endless logs to open up a path to the enemy Town Hall. Immune to spell effects."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Log Launcher is the fifth Siege Machine unlocked. It is unlocked when the Workshop is upgraded to level 5.
- When deployed, the Log Launcher shoots out logs every few seconds. These logs can continue travelling up to twenty tiles, or hit four buildings. The Log Launcher also has a secondary "point-blank" attack that occurs at the same time it launches a log, which does very high damage to structures and units that are right next to the Log Launcher (this prevents it from being stuck on a building for too long).
- The Log Launcher loses its health over time from the moment it is deployed. This rate of HP loss is constant at all levels, at approximately 155 HP per second. The Grand Warden's Life Aura ability will allow the Log Launcher to last slightly longer against this decay due to the HP increase, but his Eternal Tome ability will not stop the HP decay.
- The Log Launcher considers the Town Hall as its primary target, and will fight its way through enemy buildings and Walls to reach its location, regardless of whether or not the Town Hall is still standing. When the Log Launcher successfully reaches the Town Hall (or its remains), it automatically breaks apart to reveal the Clan Castle troops inside.
- Offensive Strategy
- Deploy the Log Launcher in front of a many Walls joined together. The Log Launcher's long range can destroy many walls ahead of it, opening up many compartments of enemy bases.
- Use more tanky troops in front of the log launcher, as it has lower health and long range.
- Log Launchers are powerful when pair with a queen charge rather than a Wall Wrecker.
- Be careful when deploying a Log Launcher against low-hitpoint buildings, especially when deployed in a corner. The destroyed buildings may create an "anti-funnel", where buildings in the middle are destroyed while buildings on either side remain. Without funneling troops to correct for this, other troops may end up straying off to the side.
- If the Town Hall is weakened by a few Earthquake Spells (such as when four is used as part of a Yeti Smash attack), a Log Launcher's logs can be used to finish it off without needing any other units to damage it. When four maxed Earthquake Spells and a maxed Log Launcher are used, eight logs are required to destroy a TH13, and seven logs to destroy a TH12. Provided that the Log Launcher does not take too much damage, and that its logs do not get blocked by other buildings, it can prove to be a helpful method to destroy Town Halls, especially isolated ones that would not be easy to reach without good funneling.
- Defensive Strategy
- To prevent logs from destroying lots of walls and opening up compartments, one should build compartments in a way that limits the ability of logs to do so. For instance, you could have semi-open compartments with wall gaps in the corner, that are able to retain its purpose when attacked by a Log Launcher.
- Logs disintegrate after hitting four buildings, which renders buildings and walls after these four safe. You can suppress the logs' effectiveness by placing high-hitpoint buildings in a group, close to the outside, so that the logs will stop prematurely (preventing further damage) if launched at these buildings.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, the launcher is a red and brown caravan made of wood, with a steel casing where the logs are launched. A pipe connects the caravan to the casing.
- At level 2, the pipe moves to the side as a second pipe is added. The bolts are now gold.
- At level 3, there are now 3 pipes with one in the middle. Each pipe also connects into a square gold plate at the ends. The bolts revert back to the iron colour.
- At level 4, there are now 4 pipes. The gold plates combine into one giant rectangular gold slab. The metal grinder inside the casing now changes to a gold colour.
- The Log Launcher launches several Logs from Clash Royale.
- It was hinted by the amount of logs in previous videos prior to its release.
- The log of the Log Launcher seems to be seen in the video No more CLASHMAS?! being the log which destroyed the village and end up becoming a Christmas tree.
- The Siege Barracks is not an alliteration but the Log Launcher is an alliteration like the Siege Machines before.
- It is the only Siege Machine that does not have other units in its info image.
- The log from the Log Launcher bounces off troops from the Clan Castle (as if sprung by a Spring Trap) if the log can kill the troop in one hit, but it is unknown why it is bounced off but not crushed when the Troop is killed.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|