Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense! Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources!
|Without Tombstone||With Tombstone||Overloaded|
- The Loot Cart is a cart containing 20% of a player's lost loot after any defense.
- This loot is generated by the game. The attacker will still get all of the loot that they stole from the defender's village.
- Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so it is sometimes best to collect it immediately.
- If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource.
- For example, if an attacker got 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Elixir, and 2,000 Dark Elixir from you, the Loot Cart will have 40,000 Gold, 20,000 Elixir and 400 Dark Elixir. If you don't collect it, and another player attack you and gets 150,000 Gold, 150,000 Elixir and 1,500 Dark Elixir from you, the Loot Cart's Elixir amount will increase to 30,000, while the amounts of the two other resources remain unchanged.
- If you don't log in the game for at least three consecutive days, the Loot Cart will appear overloaded, contain much more resources and no longer depend on the number of resources looted, but depend on the number of days not logging in and the Town Hall level. The number of resources will stop increasing at 90 days of not logging in.
- Like all resource collectors and the Treasury, if collecting the Loot Cart will make some type of your resources overflow, the excess part will remain in the Loot Cart and won't be lost.
- The Loot Cart was added in the 8.116.2 update.
- Tapping the Loot Cart allows you to see how much of each resource you can retrieve.
- The Loot Cart appears to the left of the Trader's tent (or his sign, if he has not appeared yet).
- It usually has a tombstone next to it, but sometimes it doesn't. It is not known when or why this happens.
- It is visible to players who visit your base.
- Just like both types of tombstones, the Loot Cart can be collected for resources without a free builder but doesn't count towards the Nice and Tidy Achievement.
- Even if a player's Loot Cart contains Dark Elixir, there is no visible Dark Elixir on the Cart.
- In the October 2019 update, the Loot Cart was changed to always spawn in a clearing next to the trader, as opposed to spawning inside the village area.
- There was a glitch that when the player didn't install the update in version 13.369.9, when he/she collected an overloaded Loot Cart for resources, he/she received an "Out of Sync" error.
- When collecting the Loot Cart and quickly switching to the Builder Base, the resource particles can still be seen.
Resources in the Overloaded Loot Cart
|Tapping this icon collects the loot from the Loot Cart.|