Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Magic items have wonderful powers ranging from helping you with upgrades to boosting various things in your village and army."
- These special items are stored inside your Town Hall and Builder Hall. Within their interfaces, you will have the ability to see the full list of all the Magic Items, the ones you have acquired being first. You can also read descriptions.
- Magic Items provide benefits to your buildings, your troops, your heroes, spells, and anything else in-game.
- Some Magic Items will provide boosts to production, while others will instantly complete an upgrade in progress, as well as other miscellaneous benefits.
- If you have a Magic Item you don’t need, then you have the option to cash in that Magic Item for Gems.
- There are five ways to obtain Magic Items: by achieving certain reward tiers in Clan Games and in Season Challenges, by completing objectives in certain Events, by buying them through the Trader or by buying them in the shop for real money.
- Relevant Magic Items (such as the Power Potion) are available for use in Clan Wars.
- Your inventory of Magic Items can be accessed through the Town Hall or Builder Hall, though some Magic Items cannot be used directly from this inventory screen.
- Magic Items cannot be stolen by attackers in any way.
- Currently, there are 23 different Magic Items being offered. 5 of these are books, 7 are potions, 5 are runes, 4 are hammers and the final two are a shovel and a wall ring.
- Each type of Magic Item has a different function: for example, the books are used to instantly complete upgrades, while runes are used to fill resource storages, shovels are used to move obstacles and hammers complete any upgrade without time or cost, using that hammer.
- You can only hold up to a certain number of each Magic Item: 5 of each potions and shovels, 1 of each book, rune and hammer, and 25 of wall rings. The only way to exceed this limit is to purchase them from the Shop. Prior to the December 2018 update, any excess Magic Items obtained from Events would also be an exception to this limit, and can still be held.
- If Magic Items are obtained from Events, Clan Games or Season Challenges and will not be able to fit into the inventory, they can be sold instead for Gems.
- A full list of Magic Items and their functions can be found here: Magic Items/List
- Magic Items were added during the 2017 December update, along with the Clan Games and Strongman's Caravan. The five Books and the Power, Resource, Training potions were introduced.
- The Builder Potion, Wall Ring and the five Runes were added in the 2018 March update.
- The Clock Tower Potion and the four Hammers were added in the 2018 October update along with Clan War Leagues.
- The Hero Potion and the Shovels of Obstacles were added during the 2018 December update.
- The Magic Items were moved to Town Hall from Clan Castle in the 2019 Spring update.
- The Research Potion was added in the June 2019 Update.
- The Super Potion was added in the December 2020 Update.
- Magic Hammers, unlike all other Magic Items, can only be acquired through the League Shop by being bought with League Medals.
List of Magic Items
- Main article: Magic Items/List
|Magic Item||Name||Max Capacity||Selling Price||Usage|
|Book of Fighting||1||50||Instantly finishes any Troop upgrade within the Laboratory.|
|Book of Building||1||50||Instantly finishes any building upgrade or construction.|
|Book of Spells||1||50||Instantly finishes any Spell Upgrade within the Laboratory.|
|Book of Heroes||1||50||Instantly finishes any Hero or Pet upgrade.|
|Book of Everything||1||50||Instantly finishes any upgrade timer.|
|Power Potion||5||10||Increases your troop levels to the maximum permitted by your Laboratory and Star Laboratory.|
|Resource Potion||5||10||Accelerates production of resources in the Home Village.|
|Training Potion||5||10||Accelerates rate of training troops in the Home Village.|
|Builder Potion||5||10||Accelerates the work of Builders in the Home Village.|
|Clock Tower Potion||5||10||Activates the Clock Tower boost for 30min.|
|Hero Potion||5||10||All Heroes and Pets gain 5 levels. This cannot go over the maximum allowed by your Town Hall or Builder Hall level.|
|Research Potion||5||10||Accelerates work inside the Laboratory.|
|Super Potion||5||10||Boosts a Super Troop.|
|Wall Ring||25||5||Instantly upgrades a Wall to no cost.|
|Shovel of Obstacles||5||50||Allows you to move an obstacle.|
|Rune of Gold||1||50||Fills all Gold Storages.|
|Rune of Elixir||1||50||Fills all Elixir Storages.|
|Rune of Dark Elixir||1||50||Fills all Dark Elixir Storages.|
|Rune of Builder Gold||1||50||Fills all Builder Gold Storages.|
|Rune of Builder Elixir||1||50||Fills all Builder Elixir Storages.|
|Hammer of Fighting||1||100||Upgrades any troop instantly to no cost.|
|Hammer of Building||1||100||Upgrades any building instantly to no cost.|
|Hammer of Spells||1||100||Upgrades any Spell instantly to no cost.|
|Hammer of Heroes||1||100||Upgrades any Hero or Pet instantly to no cost.|