The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Master Builder's home away from home. He is available as an additional builder while staying in the Home Village."
- The Master Builder's Hut houses the Master Builder. It enables him to stay in the Home Village as an additional builder.
- The Master Builder's Hut is unlocked once the O.T.T.O Hut is built and fully upgraded.
- Unlike other Builder's Huts, the Master Builder's Hut is built on a raised platform with a ladder. However it has no gameplay differences to normal Builder's Huts, other than enable the Master Builder to travel to and from the Home Village.
- The concept of the Master Builder’s Hut was created back during the introduction of the Builder Base, who’s original purpose may have simply been of a decoration on such village. It was given its new purpose, however, during the development of Builder Hall 9.
- The Hut is the only one of the six whom cannot be bought through packages (Builder Packs) or with gems in the Shop. This was intentional by Supercell to give players a sense of reward after the completion of the tasks required for the creation and replacement Builder, O.T.T.O., in the Builder Base.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays the Hut's Hitpoints. Tapping this icon boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion. Tapping this icon moves the Master Builder to the Builder Base. This icon is only shown when the Master Builder is in the Home Village. Tapping this icon informs you that the Master Builder is already in the Builder Base. This icon is only shown when the Master Builder is in the Builder Base.
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno • Scattershot • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.