"Master Builder's home away from home. He is available as an additional builder while staying in the Home Village."
- The Master Builder's Hut houses the Master Builder. It enables him to stay in the Home Village as an additional builder.
- The Master Builder's Hut is unlocked once the O.T.T.O Hut is built and fully upgraded after completing the tasks.
- The hut also requires Town Hall 10, though this is an indirect requirement stemming from the O.T.T.O Hut upgrades.
- Unlike other Builder's Huts, the Master Builder's Hut is built on a raised platform, with a ladder and has some extra support under the window.
- Also unlike the other Builder's Huts, the Master Builder's Hut cannot be upgraded. As such, no special abilities are granted to the building or the Master Builder while in the main village.
- The Master Builder's Hut was added in the June 18, 2019 update.
- The concept of the Master Builder's Hut was created back during the introduction of the Builder Base, whose original purpose may have simply been of a decoration on such village. It was given its new purpose, however, during the development of Builder Hall 9.
- The Hut is the only one of the six whom cannot be bought through packages (Builder Packs) or with Gems in the shop. This was intentional by Supercell to give players a sense of reward after the completion of the tasks required for the creation and replacement builder, O.T.T.O, in the Builder Base.
- The O.T.T.O Hut is also built on a raised platform like the Master Builder's Hut.
- The Master Builder's Hut is the only building in the Home Village that cannot be upgraded. The only other un-upgradable buildings are the Army Camps in the Builder Base.
- In one of the video clash of clans, "Happy Lunar New Year!" there are 2 Master Builder Huts in the video, whereas we only have 1 in the game.
|Tapping this icon boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon moves the Master Builder to the Builder Base. This icon is only shown when the Master Builder is in the Home Village.|
|Tapping this icon informs you that the Master Builder is already in the Builder Base. This icon is only shown when the Master Builder is in the Builder Base.|
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time|
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (Town Hall 13) • Giga Inferno (Town Hall 14) • Wall|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Airship • Forge • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|