The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"What happens when a Tesla goes Mega? It's powerful jolts deal heavy damage to even the toughest units!"
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- The Mega Tesla is a defensive building in the Builder Base that unlocks at Builder Hall level 8.
- It is a defense that can damage both air and ground troops.
- The Mega Tesla attacks with chain lightning; the electricity it fires damages a first target within the range of the Tesla, and then, if possible, the bolt will arc towards a second target up to 3 tiles away from the first target and damage it as well.
- Defensive Strategy
- The Mega Tesla deals high damage, but has a low fire rate. It is good to protect it using splash-damaging defenses and traps, such as the Roaster, Crusher, and Mega Mines, to prevent enemies from distracting it with lower-hitpoint troops.
- The Mega Tesla's Chain Lightning can chain onto a Sneaky Archer under her cloak and kill her, provided that it has another nearby target to attack first.
- Offensive Strategy
- Upgrade Differences
- The Mega Tesla undergoes significant visual changes at levels 6, 7 and 8.
- When initially constructed, it is composed of a pyramid-type building with a golden tip, and multiple wooden supports.
- At level 2, the Mega Tesla gains a stone base and smaller beams in between the supports.
- At level 3, all ropes disappear and are replaced with wooden beams.
- At level 4, the electricity storages turn blue, and a diagonal beam replaces the other ones on the right side and gains a stone base.
- At level 5, a metal ring is put on top of the original stone supports and the stone supports change into stairs.
- At level 6, there are metal crosses replacing the wooden beams.
- At level 7, the Mega Tesla gains blue supports at the bottom of the golden tip.
- At level 8, the blue supports turn golden, and the golden tip is encased by a glowing Tesla coil.
- At level 9, the base of the cross turns golden and the center of the cross gains a golden clasp.
- The Tesla coil on top of the Mega Tesla at level 8 resembles the Tesla coil on the Sparky from Clash Royale, another game created by Supercell.
- The description of the Mega Tesla has a grammatical error, saying "It's powerful jolts..." instead of "Its powerful jolts...".
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the Mega Tesla, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets. Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Mega Tesla to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Master Builder. When the Mega Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Mega Tesla to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Mega Tesla is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building. Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.