Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Mighty Yak is the third Pet unlocked from the level 3 Pet House. It has very high health, and does extra damage (x20) to Walls, similar to the Wall Wrecker.
- Every time the Mighty Yak moves, once it is in contact with other buildings it will ram into it and deal a first strike once it stops, then the second attack happens after 1.6 seconds then return to its normal attack rate of 2.1 seconds.
- The Mighty Yak prioritizes a target within 7 tiles of the Hero that the Mighty Yak is paired to. If the Hero is knocked out, Mighty Yak behaves like a troop with no preferential target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- When the hero it is assigned to is knocked out, the Mighty Yak will temporarily be raged, doing extra damage and moving faster for 8 seconds.
- The Mighty Yak pairs well with the Archer Queen. Because of its high hitpoints, the Mighty Yak is able to soak up hits for not only the Archer Queen, but also the Archers spawned by her Royal Cloak ability. It will break apart Walls to make Queen Charges much easier to pull off.
- The Mighty Yak also pairs well with the Barbarian King. This is because the Barbarian King is the only melee Hero in the game and needs Walls to be broken to enter the base, and the Yak can help break such Walls. Funneling the King is still recommended, however, as the Yak will generally not attack Walls unless both it and the King need to.
- The Mighty Yak was added in the April 12, 2021 update, with 10 levels.
- In the description, it states that the Mighty Yak is built like a Siege Machine, which likely refers to a Wall Wrecker since they both deal extra damage to Walls.
- The ram from a level 3-4 Wall Wrecker also feature ram horns, similar to what the Mighty Yak has.
- The rage frenzy that triggers upon the hero's defeat is identical to the rage effect used by the Super Barbarian.
- He attacks similar to a Wall Wrecker, continuously slamming defenses and Walls with their heads.
- The Mighty Yak is the pet with the most amount of hitpoints out of all the pets.
- The Mighty Yak is the only pet to be an ordinary animal.
- The Mighty Yak is the only pet that doesn't have a glowing aura.
- The Mighty Yak, Dragon Rider, Grand Warden, Hog Glider and Battle Machine are the only units that don't appear in loading screens, excluding the Super Troops.
|Preferred Target||Targets||Attack Type||Attack Range||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Special Ability||Rage Duration||Rage Speed Increase||Rage Damage Increase||Pet House Level Required|
|Within 7 tiles of Hero||Ground||Area Splash; 0.6 Tiles (Ground Only)||1.2 tiles||20||2.1s||Wall Buster||8s||16||70%||3|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
||Damage vs. Walls