- The Minion Horde is a squad available in the Clan Capital, available when the Minion Barracks is constructed (this requires a level 2 District Hall in the Barbarian Camp district, and consequently Capital Hall level 3).
- The squad deploys six Minions, which are fast air troops with low hitpoints that can be used to exploit weaknesses of ground-only defenses such as Cannons.
- Like Minions in the Home Village, the Minion Horde are low health air troops that are best used for cleaning up undefended trash buildings at corners (excluding defenses).
- They are also great in groups with Rocket Balloons and Super Dragons, as the former can soar ahead and dispose of most defenses quickly, the latter can tank the damage while also doing lots of damage, while the Minion Hordes, in large numbers, can swarm other building closer to the core of the capital base.
- Flying Fortresses are also effective for tanking, but can be easily taken out by the Inferno Tower and takes up too much housing space just for some damage on defenses. Once it is taken out, your remaining Minions would be decimated by air-targeting area splash defenses, especially the Air Bombs or Super Wizard Towers.
- Minion Hordes are also great for destroying ground-only defenses such as Cannons, and usually, when there are no Air Defenses and Spear Throwers left can result in great damage, provided that you have sufficient time to do so.
- Minions are usually one shot by most defenses, such as the Air Defense and the Spear Thrower, however since the Minions are always deployed in hordes, it is best to use splash defenses, like Air Bombs, which can demolish one or many Minion Horde if they are all grouped up closely enough.
- Super Wizard Towers are also viable, although only when it is to deal with a single Minion Horde. Because of the defense's chain attack, it can easily severely damage the minions, and can destroy one minion per blast if both the Minion Horde and the tower are the same level.
- However, using one medium/high health troop, such as a Rocket Balloon or Super Dragon, plus a Healing Spell can virtually eliminate all damage from the Minion Horde if the same condition from above applies, just make sure that the Super Wizard Tower's primary target is the medium/high health troop in question or the Tower will still kill one minion per blast. The Flying Fortress is especially effective for this because it will spawn distraction units that the Super Wizard Tower will chain onto instead of the Minions.
|May 2, 2022||Added the Minion Horde with 5 levels in clan capital update.|
|June 30, 2022||
- You can have a maximum of 25 Minion Hordes at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps, for a total of 150 Minions.
"Minion Horde" Squad
|Squad Housing Space
"This terror of the skies was born out of Dark Elixir. Undetectable by the Seeking Air Mine, Minions materialize with ease, but are fragile in our world."
|None||Ranged Ground & Air||2||24||1s||1.5 tiles|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Hit
|Clan Capital Army|
|Troops||Super Barbarian • Sneaky Archers • Super Giant • Battle Ram (Barbarian) • Minion Horde • Super Wizard • Rocket Balloons • Skeleton Barrels (Skeleton) • Flying Fortress (Skeleton Glider • Skeleton) • Raid Cart (Siege Cart • Barbarian) • Super P.E.K.K.A • Hog Raiders • Super Dragon • Mountain Golem|
|Spells||Healing Spell • Jump Spell • Lightning Spell • Frost Spell • Rage Spell|