|Ruin||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- Multi Mortars are a defense unlocked at Capital Hall level 2.
- It shoots 4 shots every burst that all deal area damage, that can effectively kill low health troops in swarms.
- Multi Mortars are very good at destroying hordes of Sneaky Archers in 2 shots if they are placed too close with a tank, even when they're invisible.
- Multi Mortars can be placed near each other for increased effectiveness. However, this makes them incredibly vulnerable to melee units within their blind spot. Splash targeting defenses like the Super Wizard Tower and heavy unit specializers like Multi Cannon can protect these blind spots.
- A Super Barbarian is the most efficient at destroying a lone multi mortar, especially in the first few seconds.
- If the Multi Mortar had other defenses for support, use Super Giants for tanking and Super Barbarians to take down the Multi Mortar without receiving serious damage.
- Any air troop can easily destroy it, even the Minion Horde. Just make sure there aren't any air-targeting defenses shooting them down.
- Multi Mortars undergo significant visual changes at levels 2, 4, and 5.
- When initially rebuilt, the Multi Mortar has three turrets crudely tied together by a rope.
- At level 2, the Multi Mortar gets an additional turret, and has a wooden base.
- At level 3, the base of the Multi Mortar has its base's edges reinforced by metal. The rope is also replaced by a metal band.
- At level 4, the base is further reinforced. The band is bronze now, and 2 gears are added to the sides of the multi mortar.
- At level 5, both the band and the gears are gold. The wood at its base is replaced with gold.
- Similar to the mortar in the builder base, the level one multi mortar fires four shots per burst (likely because this establishes consistency with other levels), even though it has three turrets.
|Tapping this icon displays information about the Multi Mortar, such as Level, Damage Per Second, Hitpoints, Range, Damage Type and Targets.|
|Tapping this icon contributes the Capital Gold you have into upgrading the Multi Mortar to the next level. When the Multi Mortar is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Capital Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Number Available||District Hall Level|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Shot
||Capital Hall Level Required
||District Hall Level Required|
|Range||Time Between Bursts||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted|