The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
- The O.T.T.O Hut is a building unlocked at Builder Hall level 9.
- The O.T.T.O Hut does nothing when initially built, and will only serve as a distraction defensive-wise then. However, it houses the O.T.T.O which can only become active when the O.T.T.O Hut is upgraded to level 5.
- Upgrading the O.T.T.O Hut does not take time or resources, but instead, a certain prerequisite must be completed (and the Master Builder must also be available to upgrade the building). To upgrade the O.T.T.O Hut to level 5, four such prerequisites must be satisfied.
- To Upgrade to level 2 you need to Gear up all a Cannon, Mortar and Archer Tower in the Home Village.
- To Upgrade to level 3 you need to Upgrade Cannon Cart to level 18 (Which requires Star Laboratory level 9)
- To Upgrade to level 4 you need to Upgrade Mega Tesla to level 9.
- To Upgrade to level 5 you need to Upgrade Battle Machine to level 30.
- Once the O.T.T.O Hut is upgraded to level 5, O.T.T.O is activated and functions as an additional builder in the Builder Base. The Master Builder can then freely travel between the Home Village and Builder Base as the player so chooses, whenever he is not working on a building and can function as an extra Builder in either base as long as you have the Master Builder's Hut built in the Home Village.
- Offensive Strategy
- Try to take out the O.T.T.O. Hut with a single small unit, such as a Sneaky Archer, for extra percentage in an attack.
- Since the level 2 O.T.T.O Hut requires gearing up all 3 buildings currently available to be geared up, the upgrade effectively requires players to have Town Hall level 10 or above, since the Mortar gear up requires the Mortar to be level 8 (which requires TH10).
- The O.T.T.O hut has the same amount of Hitpoints and Build Time as a Builder's Hut from the Home Village.
- A question was posted on the Supercell forum about what O.T.T.O stand for and Darian the Supercell community manager replied with Organizatonal [sic] Tidying Trimmer Organizer, Orbital Tedium Tending Orderly, and Outstanding Tolerable Tributary Oscillator. The post can be found here.
- The O.T.T.O Hut is the only building that need requirements done, unlike all the other buildings, which take time and cost resources.
- Icon Descriptions
Tapping this icon displays information about the O.T.T.O Hut, such as Hitpoints and information regarding the tasks needed to upgrade the Hut. Tapping this icon also opens up the information screen, and allows the O.T.T.O Hut to be upgraded to the next level, if you have completed the relevant task and if the Master Builder is free. When the O.T.T.O Hut is at maximum level, this icon is not shown. Tapping this icon moves the Master Builder to the Home Village. This icon is only shown when the O.T.T.O Hut is at maximum level and the Master Builder's Hut has been placed in the Home Village. Tapping this icon informs you that the Master Builder is already in the Home Village, or that the Master Builder's Hut has not been placed. This icon is only shown when the O.T.T.O Hut is at maximum level.
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O.T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.