The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- P.E.K.K.A is the 10th troop to be unlocked in the standard Barracks. She is an Elixir Troop with very high damage per second and hit points, but is also quite expensive and takes up a large amount of housing space, with slow movement and attack speed.
- P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the P.E.K.K.As will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- Because this Troop has very high attack damage along with very high health, it is advisable to deploy them in pairs on each corner of the opponent's village or near a bunch of enemy defensive buildings. Most buildings won't survive two attacks of this very powerful unit (up to 1,224) damage per hit depending on the level), meaning two P.E.K.K.As should destroy most buildings in a single hit from both units. By deploying in pairs, Mortars won't be as effective either, as they can only damage one pair at a time as opposed to an entire group of P.E.K.K.As deployed together. Nevertheless, if the opponent's village has maximum level Walls, it may be best to deploy larger groups of P.E.K.K.As. This way, they will be able to break through the Walls with one hit each or use a Jump Spell or Earthquake Spell to help support the P.E.K.K.A.S.
- Pairing them with a Rage Spell can make them deal extreme amounts of damage, even more than an max level Electro Dragon, and can destory almost every building only within a few hits. In fact, it can even one shot max level Archer Queens.
- P.E.K.K.A's high damage and hit points allow them to easily knock out opposing heroes. However, if a defending Archer Queen is attacking from behind a Wall, she can easily do a lot of damage to the P.E.K.K.As while they are stuck behind the walls especially if she is high-leveled.
- Never train a complete P.E.K.K.A army as they will be useless against flying Clan Castle troops such as a Dragon or Electro Dragon.
- Put splash damage units behind her to get rid of any swarms of defending troops or Skeleton Traps.
- P.E.K.K.A can set off and take most of the damage from traps. Deploy some Wall Breakers/Wall Wreckers to help it funnel through an enemy base.
- Defensive Strategy
- P.E.K.K.A is not affected by Spring Traps, due to taking up more than 18 housing space. However, she will still trigger them.
- P.E.K.K.A is a gamble as a Clan Castle troop because of her inability to deal splash damage or attack air, which leaves her an easy target for air troops or even swarms of Wizards. However, against an unsuspecting attacker, who often assumes that whatever is inside has to be a Dragon, she can occasionally surprise the attacker by killing heroes in one shot that come too close to her as well as delaying their troops for a good amount of time owing to her tremendous hit points. She can be devastating against strategies involving many ground-based high-health troops such as Golems.
- Because P.E.K.K.A has a slow attack speed, she is ineffective against massed infantry. Large numbers (at least 15) of Barbarians and/or Archers can easily take her out. Alternatively, one can either use a Witch or a Minion. A Witch can summon Skeletons fast enough to prevent the P.E.K.K.A. from reaching her and Minions, like all aerial troops, can't be targeted by the P.E.K.K.A.
- Skeleton Traps set to Ground Mode can distract P.E.K.K.A for several seconds, buying time for defenses to attack her.
- Single Target Infernos can quickly defeat P.E.K.K.As. However, to stall long enough, place a Giant Bomb and a Wall at least 2 tiles away so supporting ranged troops will get destroyed before the inferno gets attacked. Placing a Hidden Tesla can also deal some extra damage to the PEKKA.
- Upgrade Differences
- P.E.K.K.A undergoes significant visual changes at all levels.
- Initially, P.E.K.K.A is a metal robot-like troop with spikes that carries a sword.
- At level 2, the tip of her sword turns to an elixir-colored pink.
- At level 3, P.E.K.K.A's armor and sword change from dark blue to a dark brown, the sword and horn's glow becomes red.
- At level 4, P.E.K.K.A obtains another sword, each sword is swinged individually. Her horns are slightly pinker.
- At level 5, P.E.K.K.A's armor color and sword change from dark brown to dark navy. Her swords glow pink, as do some of her spikes; the swords also appear to give off pink-colored smoke. Her eyes have a faint pink glow.
- At level 6, P.E.K.K.A's swords become pinker, and the eyes, as well as the "nose", glows brighter.
- At level 7, the tips of the P.E.K.K.A's horns and swords glow yellow-orange, along with her eyes and "nose". The sword handles change from pink to a darker maroon. The P.E.K.K.A's armor slightly changes color as well.
- At level 8, the features of the P.E.K.K.A's glow bright pink. The P.E.K.K.A's armor also appears as a brighter shade of purple, compared to that of previous levels.
- At level 9, the P.E.K.K.A's armor appears as a darker shade of blue, compared to that of previous levels. The horns are changed to a dark blue color.
- P.E.K.K.A undergoes significant visual changes at all levels.
- P.E.K.K.A's gender has been confirmed as female, as one of the Loading Screen Hints states, "P.E.K.K.A's armor is so strong, Spring Traps don't affect her!"
- The acronym for P.E.K.K.A doesn't officially stand for anything in particular. Supercell held a Facebook contest on 22 August 2012 to see who could come up with the best written-out name for P.E.K.K.A as judged by the number of likes the comment received. The name "Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins" was the winner. The person who submitted the acronym was called Víctor in the Facebook announcement.
- The level 10 Barracks, which is the level required to unlock P.E.K.K.A, has a P.E.K.K.A helmet on its roof.
- You can have a maximum of 12 P.E.K.K.As at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 13 if you include the 1 that can fit into a level 4 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 3 P.E.K.K.As with three level 4 or higher Clone Spells. You can also summon 1 additional P.E.K.K.A with a Siege Barracks.
- However, as mentioned before this is a bad strategy if the opponent has any air troops in their Clan Castle.
- The image used for P.E.K.K.A on the Barracks info screen changed during the 17 June 2013 update (the same update that added the level 4 P.E.K.K.A). She now stands ready to strike with her sword. This new look is often debated among fellow players to which one looks the 'best', along with the Dragon.
- The old image on the Barracks info screen was recycled and used as the card icon of the P.E.K.K.A in Clash Royale.
- When P.E.K.K.A hits a building, you can hear a faint, evil-sounding laughter.
- If P.E.K.K.A is level 3 or higher, she has a bigger skeleton image than usual at death, due to the fact that P.E.K.K.A is larger at those levels.
- P.E.K.K.A appears to float along the ground instead of walking.
- When P.E.K.K.A is deployed, she can be heard saying "Destroy!" in a robotic voice.
- The original description before the 12/10/16 update was, "Is P.E.K.K.A a knight? A samurai? A robot? No one knows! P.E.K.K.A's armor absorbs even the mightiest of blows, but doesn't handle electricity too well." This was changed because prior to the 12/10/16 update P.E.K.K.A. received double damage from Hidden Teslas.
- The level 9 P.E.K.K.A slightly resembles her Builder Base counterpart, Super P.E.K.K.A.
- The P.E.K.K.A is the most Elixir-costly troop to upgrade to the maximum level (a total of 60,000,000 for all levels).
- The P.E.K.K.A. is likely a reference to D.A.V.E. from Backyard Monsters. Both have names that don't stand for anything in particular, both are robotic in nature and both are considered the strongest regular troop in their respective games.
- A max level P.E.K.K.A can take down all max level heroes except for the Barbarian King and the Grand Warden set to air mode.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.