Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
- P.E.K.K.A is a troop unlocked in the standard Barracks when it is upgraded to level 10 which requires Town Hall level 8. She is a slow and expensive single-target melee Elixir Troop that occupies a big amount of housing space but comes with large amounts of hitpoints and damage.
- P.E.K.K.As have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the P.E.K.K.As will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Because this troop has very high attack damage along with high hitpoints, it is advisable to deploy them in pairs on each corner of the opponent's village or near a bunch of enemy Defensive Buildings. Most buildings won't survive two attacks from this very powerful unit (up to 1,224 damage per hit at level 9), meaning two P.E.K.K.As should destroy most buildings in a single hit from both units. By deploying in pairs, Mortars won't be as effective either, as they can only damage one pair at a time as opposed to an entire group of P.E.K.K.As deployed together. Nevertheless, if the opponent's village has maximum level Walls, it may be best to deploy larger groups of P.E.K.K.A.s. This way, they will be able to break through Walls with one hit each or use a Jump Spell or Earthquake Spell to support P.E.K.K.As.
- Pairing them with a Rage Spell can make them deal extreme amounts of damage, allowing them to destroy almost all buildings in one hit; even the Town Hall can be taken down in three hits.
- P.E.K.K.A's high damage and hitpoints allow it to easily knock out opposing heroes, especially when paired with Rage Spells, under which she is able to one-shot Grand Wardens, Archer Queens up to level 76, and Royal Champions up to level 10. However, if a defending Archer Queen or Royal Champion is attacking from behind a Wall, they can easily do a lot of damage to the P.E.K.K.As while they are stuck behind the Walls, especially if they are high-leveled.
- Never train a complete P.E.K.K.A army, as they will be useless against flying Clan Castle troops such as a Dragon or Electro Dragon, or even Balloons, as well as swarms. You can, however, back her up with troops that inflict significant splash damage such as the Wizard or use a Poison Spell.
- P.E.K.K.A can set off and take most of the damage from traps. Deploy some Wall Breakers or the Wall Wrecker/Log Launcher to help it funnel through an enemy base.
- The Golem and the P.E.K.K.A make a good combo as the former can absorb a significant amount of damage for the latter, allowing them to wreck havoc. Make sure to back them up with other troops, however, and keep an eye on defenses effective against them.
- P.E.K.K.A is not affected by Spring Traps, due to taking up more than 18 housing space. However, she will still trigger them.
- She is a gamble as a Clan Castle troop due to her general weaknesses. However, against an unsuspecting attacker, who often assumes that whatever is inside has to be a Dragon or Electro Dragon, she can occasionally surprise the attacker by killing heroes in one shot that come too close to her as well as delaying their troops for a good amount of time owing to her tremendous hit points. She can be devastating against strategies involving many ground-based high-health troops such as Golems.
- Because P.E.K.K.A has a slow attack speed, she is ineffective against large groups of low hitpoint troops. Large numbers (at least 15) of Barbarians, Archers, Wizards, and even Clan Castle Goblins can easily take her out. Alternatively, one can either use a Witch or a Minion. A Witch can summon Skeletons fast enough to prevent the P.E.K.K.A from reaching her and Minions, like all aerial troops, can't be targeted by the P.E.K.K.A.
- Skeleton Traps set to Ground Mode can distract P.E.K.K.A for several seconds, buying time for defenses to attack her.
- Single-target Inferno Towers can quickly defeat P.E.K.K.As. However, to stall long enough, place a Giant Bomb and a Wall at least 2 tiles away so supporting ranged troops will get destroyed before the Inferno gets attacked. Placing a Hidden Tesla can also deal some extra damage to the P.E.K.K.A.
- P.E.K.K.A undergoes significant visual changes at all levels.
- Initially, P.E.K.K.A is a metal robot-like troop with pink horns and spikes that carries a sword.
- At level 2, the P.E.K.K.A grows in size. Tip of her sword also turns to an elixir-colored pink.
- At level 3, P.E.K.K.A's armor and sword change from dark blue to a dark brown. Her horns, eyes, spikes, and the tip of her sword also turns darker.
- At level 4, P.E.K.K.A obtains another sword, each sword is swung individually. Her horns are slightly pinker.
- At level 5, P.E.K.K.A's armor color and sword change from dark brown to dark navy. Her swords glow pink, as do some of her spikes; the swords also appear to give off pink-colored smoke. Her eyes have a faint pink glow.
- At level 6, P.E.K.K.A's swords become pinker, and the eyes, as well as the "nose", glows brighter.
- At level 7, the tips of the P.E.K.K.A's horns and swords glow yellow-orange, along with her eyes and "nose". The sword handles change from pink to a darker maroon. The P.E.K.K.A's armor slightly changes color as well.
- At level 8, the features of the P.E.K.K.A's glow bright pink. The P.E.K.K.A's armor also appears as a brighter shade of purple, compared to that of previous levels. Her sword and her horns also changed to bright blue.
- At level 9, the P.E.K.K.A's armor appears as a darker shade of blue, compared to that of previous levels. The horns are changed to a dark blue color.
|August 2, 2012||Introduction of the P.E.K.K.A, with 2 levels.|
|August 30, 2012||P.E.K.K.As no longer get affected from Spring Traps.|
|September 19, 2012||
|October 27, 2012||
|February 5, 2013||The P.E.K.K.As now receive 2x damage from Hidden Teslas.|
|March 12, 2013|
|June 17, 2013||
|November 6, 2013||Slightly increased P.E.K.K.A's damage and hitpoints at level 4.|
|January 29, 2014||
|July 3, 2014||
|July 1, 2015||Reduced training cost for level 1-5 P.E.K.K.A.|
|May 4, 2016||Reduced P.E.K.K.A's training time from 45 minutes to 15 minutes.|
|October 12, 2016||P.E.K.K.As no longer receive 2x damage from Hidden Teslas.|
|December 19, 2016||
|March 8, 2017||Increased the level 3-5 P.E.K.K.A's damage.|
|June 27, 2017||
|March 5, 2018||
|June 11, 2018||
|June 26, 2018||Reduced upgrade times for level 1-6 P.E.K.K.A.|
|October 23, 2018||Reduced the P.E.K.K.A's gem donation cost from 25 to 15.|
|December 9, 2019||The level 8 P.E.K.K.A now has her own upgrade differences.|
|March 30, 2020||Reduced upgrade cost for level 2-7 P.E.K.K.A.|
|May 20, 2020||Grand Warden is now less likely to follow P.E.K.K.As.|
|October 12, 2020||Added the level 9 P.E.K.K.A.|
- P.E.K.K.A's gender has been confirmed as female, as one of the Loading Screen Hints states, "The armor on P.E.K.K.A is so heavy that Spring Traps don't affect her, and also several videos from the official YouTube."
- P.E.K.K.A's name derives from the old Finnish name "Petrus" (which in turn comes from the Greek name Petros which means stone). The name Pedro has the same origin. Pekka is also a Finnish name.
- The acronym for P.E.K.K.A doesn't officially stand for anything in particular originally. Supercell held a Facebook contest on 22 August 2012 to see who could come up with the best written-out name for P.E.K.K.A as judged by the number of likes the comment received. The name "Perfectly Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins" was the winner. The person who submitted the acronym was called Víctor in the Facebook announcement.
- The level 10 Barracks, which is the level required to unlock P.E.K.K.A, has a P.E.K.K.A helmet on its roof.
- You can have a maximum of 12 P.E.K.K.As at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 13 if you include the 1 that can fit into a level 4 or higher Clan Castle. On the battlefield, you can clone an additional 4 P.E.K.K.As with four level 4 or higher Clone Spells (three from the regular spell inventory and one from a max-level Clan Castle), and summon an additional 1 through a Siege Barracks, for a total of 18 P.E.K.K.As.
- However, as mentioned before this is a bad strategy if the opponent has any air troops in their Clan Castle since she can't target aerial foes.
- The image used for P.E.K.K.A on the Barracks info screen changed during the 17 June 2013 update (the same update that added the level 4 P.E.K.K.A). She stands, ready to strike with her sword. This new look was often debated among fellow players to which one looks the 'best', along with the Dragon.
- The old image on the Barracks info screen was recycled and used as the card icon of the P.E.K.K.A in Clash Royale.
- When P.E.K.K.A hits a building, you can hear a faint, evil-sounding laughter.
- The P.E.K.K.A used to have a pink line on top of her helmet. After her new appearance since the June 2013 update, she no longer has that.
- Despite being a robot, the P.E.K.K.A turns into a skeleton-like ghost upon death.
- If P.E.K.K.A is level 3 or higher, she has a bigger skeleton image than usual at death, due to the fact that P.E.K.K.A is larger at those levels.
- P.E.K.K.A appears to float along the ground instead of walking.
- Despite her fearsome and mighty appearance, the P.E.K.K.A is shown to be tender in some commercials.
- When P.E.K.K.A is deployed, she can be heard saying "Destroy!" in a robotic voice.
- The original description before the 12/10/16 update was, "Is P.E.K.K.A a knight? A samurai? A robot? No one knows! P.E.K.K.A's armor absorbs even the mightiest of blows, but it doesn't handle electricity too well." This was changed because prior to the 12/10/16 update, when P.E.K.K.A received double damage from Hidden Teslas.
- The level 9 P.E.K.K.A slightly resembles her Builder Base counterpart, Super P.E.K.K.A.
- The P.E.K.K.A used to be the final Elixir Troop unlocked until the introduction of the Baby Dragon.
- The P.E.K.K.A is likely a reference to D.A.V.E. from Backyard Monsters. Both have names that don't stand for anything in particular, both are robotic in nature and both were considered the strongest regular troop in their respective games.
- A max level P.E.K.K.A can take down all max level heroes except for the Barbarian King and the Grand Warden if set to air mode, as she can't hit him. Against a Barbarian King, the P.E.K.K.A will prevail if the King is level 65 or lower.
- A P.E.K.K.A in Inferno Town Challenge named M.E.G.A.P.E.K.K.A is more bigger and can somehow hit air troops with Splash damage attacks.
- Every day, a butterfly will spawn near the Trader. If an Army Camp housing a P.E.K.K.A is nearby, a P.E.K.K.A will chase after it, saying "Butterfly" in a raspy robotic voice. It sounds upset when the butterfly despawns. This is a reference to a commercial about a P.E.K.K.A trying to catch a butterfly of the same color.
- There is a Single Player Campaign level called P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse inspired from the P.E.K.K.A. There is also an arena in Clash Royale with the same name.
- The P.E.K.K.A is one of the five troops to have upgrade differences at each level, the other four being the Dragon, Yeti, Dragon Rider, and the Headhunter.
- The P.E.K.K.A is the Elixir Troop to have the highest DPS and hitpoints, although the Wall Breaker deals the highest damage to its preferred target, the Walls.
- The P.E.K.K.A, Barbarian, Archer, Giant, Goblin, Wall Breaker, Balloon, Wizard, Healer, and the Dragon are the oldest units in the game.
- The P.E.K.K.A is one of the 13 units to appear in a Scenery, the others being the Barbarian, Goblin, Balloon, Hog Rider, Barbarian King, P.E.K.K.A, Baby Dragon, Skeleton, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Dragon Rider, Cannon Cart, and the Party Wizard. In her case, she appears in the Inferno Town and 9th Clashiversary Scenery.
- The P.E.K.K.A, Barbarian, Archer, and Wall Breaker are the first units to appear in a loading screen image.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Housing Space||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Barracks Level Required||Range|
|None||Melee (Ground Only)||25||16||1.8s||10||0.8 tiles|
|Training Time of P.E.K.K.As|
|1 Barracks||2 Barracks||3 Barracks||4 Barracks|
||Damage per Second
||Damage per Attack
||Laboratory Level Required|