The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This troop is not available in the current version.
- The Party Wizard is a temporary troop available during the 7th and 8th anniversaries of Clash of Clans.
- Party Wizards are specially-themed Wizards. They differ from regular Wizards in that they have increased damage output, faster movement speed, and also attack and retarget faster, but they have less hitpoints.
- However, at lower levels (Town Hall 6 and below), they have lower damage output than normal Wizards.
- Party Wizards have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Party Wizards will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Like other temporary troops, they cannot be donated to Clan Castles.
- Offensive Strategy
- Since they have a higher damage output than the normal wizard after Town Hall level 7, they work better with high-hitpoint units such as the P.E.K.K.A or Barbarian King; the higher damage output means they can funnel faster for the tank, so they will not be distracted and can go towards the center or important buildings. You can also place a Golem to absorb damage and take the defenses out.
- Be aware that due to having lower hitpoints than normal wizards, they are even more vulnerable if left unprotected. It is important to place them behind a tank and scatter their position so all of them aren't splashed by defences like Mortars.
- Defensive Strategy
- Defending against party wizards is really easy and similar to defending against wizards. Try to separate them from the tanks and then destroy them. A giant bomb can also wreck hordes of them.
- You could have a maximum of 70 Party Wizards at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 21 Party Wizards with three fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Party Wizards cannot be upgraded in the Laboratory. Instead, its statistics depend on the player's Town Hall level. Laboratory level does not affect statistics whatsoever.
- To calculate the health and damage statistics, two factors are considered: the base statistic and Town Hall multiplier. The base statistic for a particular Town Hall level is based on the stats of the maximum level of Wizards available at that Town Hall level but with +50% extra damage per second and -20% hitpoints.
- Each base statistic is then multiplied by a fixed multiplier for each Town Hall level; the multiplier follows a roughly linear scale. For Town Hall level x, the multiplier is . Once the multiplier is applied, the statistic is rounded down to give the final statistic.
- Note that other statistics, such as training cost, are not multiplied by the multiplier.
- The fireballs that are cast by the Party Wizard have purple patterns on the bright orange surface.
- While at least one Party Wizard is active on the battlefield, the game's battle music will temporarily change to a remixed version of the standard battle theme. This theme can be heard through the player to the right:
- In the video for Party Wizard a sign on the door behind which the Party Wizard suit is hidden says "DANGER DO NOT OPEN EVER" so the wizard should never have changed into that costume.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8MI_y1Lsg
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem • Headhunter|
|Super Troops||Super Barbarian • Super Archer • Super Giant • Sneaky Goblin • Super Wall Breaker • Super Wizard • Inferno Dragon • Super Minion • Super Valkyrie • Super Witch (Big Boy) • Ice Hound (Ice Pup)|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden • Royal Champion|
|Elixir Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell • Invisibility Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks • Log Launcher|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.