Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- The Pet House is an army building that houses Pets, a class of units that can be paired with Heroes. These Pets can be unlocked and upgraded in the Pet House. The Pet house is unlocked at Town Hall level 14.
- Pets are a special class of troops that can be assigned to Heroes; each pet boasts their own abilities.
- Each Pet may be assigned to one Hero; this assignment can be changed in the Pet House and in the Army preparation menu. Each Hero may only have one Pet assigned to them.
- In battle, pets are deployed at the same time as their assigned Hero, and their targeting is such that they generally stay close to their assigned Hero. If their assigned Hero is knocked out, they can still continue to fight (though their behavior will change accordingly).
- Pets cannot be deployed on their own; they require a Hero to be deployed. If a Hero is unavailable, the Pet paired to them cannot be deployed unless they are paired with an available Hero.
- Unlike Heroes, Pets do not need time to regenerate after being damaged or defeated. They do not defend the village when raided.
- Pets are upgraded with Dark Elixir. While being upgraded, a Pet cannot be used in battle (they will be seen sleeping outside the Pet House).
- The Pet House undergoes only a few significant visual changes.
- At level 1, the pet house is a shack with a green, slanted roof with nails. There are studs visible on the wooden supports for the main building. An open doorway is visible and the interior has a red floor. There is a food bowl of tools by the pet house. There is a wooden birdhouse with dark green roof on a stand with bolt at the bottom. Paw prints are visible on the ground outside the house.
- At level 2 an antenna is added to the top of the birdhouse and the two smaller paw-prints are replaced with bird claw marks. The studs are extruded and metal plates are added around them.
- At level 3, the birdhouse gets a thicker support beam and the owl claw marks are replaced with yak hooves prints.
- At level 4, the nails on the roof turn gold nailing down a metal plate. A rainbow is lying on the ground next to the food bowl. The yak hooves prints are replaced with horseshoe shaped marks.
- The Pet House was added in April 12, 2021 "Town Hall 14" update that introduced Pets, with 4 levels.
- The April 14, 2021 optional update fixed Pet sorting to match Pet House in player profile and fixed Pet sorting to match Pet House in army screen.
- Although the Electro Owl is not unlocked until level 2, the birdhouse is present at level 1.
- Based on the food bowl for the pets, L.A.S.S.I seems to eat nuts and bolt, and a double-ended spanner, which resemble dog food and a bone respectively. The Unicorn's food source is suggested to be rainbow-related.
- A 2021 April fools joke by Supercell said that photorealistic "ClashPetZ" were going to be added before the official announcement of pets.
|Tapping this icon begins upgrading the Pet House to the next level, if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Pet House is at maximum level, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon instantly upgrades the Pet House to the next level, at the cost of one Hammer of Building if you have one. When the Pet House is at maximum level, or if the Town Hall requirements for the next level are not met, this icon is not shown.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of the displayed number of Gems.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Building. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, instantly finishes that upgrade at the cost of one Book of Everything. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Book of Everything but do not have a Book of Building.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, boosts all your Builders for 1 hour by a factor of ten, at the cost of one Builder Potion. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Builder Potion.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed only while an upgrade is in progress, cancels the current upgrade and refunds half of the upgrade cost.|
|Tapping this icon brings up the menu where you can assign and research your Pets.|
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
||Build Cost||Build Time
||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|