| Not available|
This troop is not available in the current version.
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
- The Pumpkin Barbarian was a temporary troop that was available during the 2017 Halloween, along with Giant Skeleton.
- They act like regular Barbarians wearing pumpkin helmets that prevents them from being killed in one shot, like the shields in Clash Royale. However, they can still be bounced away by Spring Traps.
- After the pumpkin helmet gets destroyed, they become regular Barbarians.
- Pumpkin Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Pumpkin Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- Offensive Strategy
- The Pumpkin Barbarians are completely superior to normal Barbarians of equal level, having a shield in the form of a pumpkin whilst having the same health, damage and training cost. If you use Barbarians in your attacks you can replace them with Pumpkin Barbarians which can be more helpful in your attacks.
- Since they have a similar nature to Barbarians, you can use them in the same fashion as you would with regular Barbarians. For instance, you can pair them with Archers (and Minions) to form a cheap farming composition.
- Since their pumpkins prevent them from being one-shotted by anything, it is much less risky to use them in large groups since a Giant Bomb will merely remove their pumpkins if they still have it on. However, the pumpkins have low hitpoints and can be easily removed by any ground defense or even a Bomb.
- You could have a maximum of 240 Pumpkin Barbarians at one time in a complete set of fully upgraded Army Camps. On the battlefield, you could clone an additional 80 Pumpkin Barbarians with two fully upgraded Clone Spells.
- Like all other temporary troops and spells, the Pumpkin Barbarian can't be donated ,and can't be upgraded in the Laboratory. However, their levels are dependent on Town Hall level.
- The Pumpkin Barbarian is the only temporary troop not to directly come from another Supercell game. However, this troop's mechanics could have been inspired by a Clash Royale troop, Guards.
|Home Village Army|
|Elixir Troops||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard • Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A • Baby Dragon • Miner • Electro Dragon • Yeti (Yetimite)|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemite) • Witch (Skeleton) • Lava Hound (Lava Pup) • Bowler • Ice Golem|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • Grand Warden|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark Spells||Poison Spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Siege Machines||Wall Wrecker • Battle Blimp • Stone Slammer • Siege Barracks|
|Temporary Troops||Ice Wizard • Battle Ram • Pumpkin Barbarian • Giant Skeleton • Skeleton Barrel • El Primo • Party Wizard • Royal Ghost|
|Temporary Spells||Santa's Surprise • Birthday Boom|
|Temporary Traps||Pumpkin Bomb • Santa Strike • Freeze Trap • Shrink Trap|
|Other Temporary Contents||The Waterfall|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.